More players for next season . (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Sembra ormai deciso il futuro di Domenico Criscito, promettente difensore protagonista di un'ottima prima parte di stagione col Genoa.

Il club rossoblu e la Juventus avrebbero infatti raggiunto l'accordo per risolvere la comproprietà del giocatore in favore dei bianconeri, sulla base di un conguaglio di due milioni di euro più i cartellini di Salvatore Masiello (ora al Siena) e Michele Paolucci (ora all'Ascoli).

Criscito, ventenne campano, vestirà dunque con ogni probabilità la maglia della Juve a partire dalla prossima stagione.

Fonte: SPORTAL

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? yes we want Criscito , but lose Paolucci .. hell Noooooooooooooooo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
What do you mean by that?
It's simply a case of when, not if, they are Juve players.

Juventus are, I believe, looking to bring him in now. Ajax are more concerned about releasing him at seasons end. Juve need him now, hence the delay in an OFFICIAL announcement. Criscito will follow irrespective of time of arrival. If you need further clarification, just reply as normal.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Sembra ormai deciso il futuro di Domenico Criscito, promettente difensore protagonista di un'ottima prima parte di stagione col Genoa.

Il club rossoblu e la Juventus avrebbero infatti raggiunto l'accordo per risolvere la comproprietà del giocatore in favore dei bianconeri, sulla base di un conguaglio di due milioni di euro più i cartellini di Salvatore Masiello (ora al Siena) e Michele Paolucci (ora all'Ascoli).

Criscito, ventenne campano, vestirà dunque con ogni probabilità la maglia della Juve a partire dalla prossima stagione.

Fonte: SPORTAL

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? yes we want Criscito , but lose Paolucci .. hell Noooooooooooooooo

I don't believe we'll give up 2 youngsters like this + cash for him. A co-ownership would make more sense.

They wrote "Salvatore" Masiello but it's Andrea. :disagree:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Transfer Rumours

January 18th

Eurosport:
The star-striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar’s agent, Vincenco Morabito, has denied rumours that Huntelaar will join Juventus. According to Marabito, Huntelaar’s style of play is more suited to England. More to come [of the story].

January 17th

Tuttosport: Manchester United is offering Cristiano Ronaldo in exchange for Palladino and Trezeguet.

Corriero dello Sport: Juventus is persuing Obina, the 22 year old striker of Flamengo who’s been called the new Adriano and whom Dunga is looking to recruit to the national team.

[Juventus] is also observing Emerson’s and Robinho’s situation in Real Madrid. Deschamps sees Emersons will to return as a good sign.

January 16th

Tuttosport: Emerson wants to come back to Juventus. He hasn’t succeeded in Madrid and has according to sources contacted Juventus. Real want €12m, Juve can only pay 6-7. According to Real’s Ernesto Bronzetti, the negotiations have already begun. Emerson himself is ready for a pay-cut in order to return. Milan is also interested in him and are following the situation with interest.

Gazetta dello Sport: Juventus will reinforce the defense immediately. Sampdoria’s Giulio Falcone and Fiorentina’s Alessandro Gamberini are on top of the list. Both Marchionni and Ruben Olivera could be involved in the Falcone deal.

Roberto Bettega is in Amsterdam to buy Grygera immediately and to negotiate about Huntelaar, worth €20 million.

Alessio Tacchinardi
will return to Juventus in June.

L’ Equope: Jacques Faty is getting closer to a move to Juventus. He has said to the French newspaper that if Juve want him than he can not turn that down.

Juventus is reported to have recruited Gianmarco Fiory from Sorrento. The goalkeeper, born 1990, will go directly to Juve’s youth department.

-svenskafans.se

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Marchionni will not be sold, this was confirmed and I hope we don´t get Huntelaar, Robinho would be.......no comment :D

Grygera is needed already now, I wouldn´t mind Emerson as a short-term solution.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
i whould say that we should get C.Ronaldo= (Trezeguet+Palladino)...insted of Trezeguet we can get Klose....and if we get grygera it whould be great!and that's all!
if we can get C.Ronaldo i will play like this

........................................Buffon............................
Zebina(Birindelli)...Grygera..........Kovac......Chiellini(Balzaretti)
.....C.Ronaldo(Salihamidzic)...Camoranessi(playmaker).....Nedved...
..........................................D.P......................................
....................Bojinov..........................Klose.......................

And we need another striker.....with this strategy......DD played 4-3-1-2 and it whould be great to stick with that!!!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i whould say that we should get C.Ronaldo= (Trezeguet+Palladino)...insted of Trezeguet we can get Klose....and if we get grygera it whould be great!and that's all!
if we can get C.Ronaldo i will play like this

Zebina(Birindelli)...Grygera..........Kovac......Chiellini(Balzaretti)
.....C.Ronaldo(Salihamidzic)...Camoranessi(playmaker).....Nedved...
..........................................D.P......................................
....................Bojinov..........................Klose.......................

And we need another striker.....with this strategy......DD played 4-3-1-2 and it whould be great to stick with that!!!
Nice formation altough I would put some changes and get Saviola for free

Salihamidzic........Grygera (or a new DC)..........Barzagli...............Chiellini
.....Camoranessi............Emerson...................C.Ronaldo...
....................................Nedved......................................
....................Klose..........................DP.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)