More players for next season . (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
My Juventus FC season 07/08:

----------------huntelaar-----------------
-----------------robinho------------------
-----nedved - muntari - emerson - camo---
--chiellini - heinze - barzagli - grygera--
------------------buffon-------------------

subs with rotation system:
-Klose
-Del Piero
-Palladino

-Marchionni
-Salihamidzic
-paro
-C.Zanetti
-Marchisio
-Tacchinardi

-Balzaretti
-Birindelli
-Kovac
-Tudor
-Boumsong
-Gamberini
-Faty

-Mirante
-Fiory

Leaving:
-Trezeguet (To get Huntelaar and some cash for Klose.)
-Zalayeta (byebye, u deserve 1st team football.)
-Bojinov (sorry that DD doesn't rate u, but I do *cries*)
-Miccoli (Sell the rest of him to Benfica, he is king there.)
-Olivera (Never really liked the guy, off you go.)
-Blasi (Bring him back, or sell to Fiorentina to get Muntari. I prefer 2nd choice.)
-Legrottaglie (no more nightmares please, already got Boumsong.)
-Zebina (Go to Crapello in Madrid, then!)
-Giannichedda (thanks, but time to let the youngsters take over.)
-Belardi (got a new, younger and better 3rd keeper now in Fiory.)

OBS!
This is just my dream with some realism, actually I would love to see Miccoli and Quaresma here, Gilardino too. But it just wont happen.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
7 new players in the s11 and Klose on the bench hey? :D

I think 3-4 new faces in the starting 11 would be realistic and 3-4 free agents or cheaps players for the bench.

Your defense would be an excellent choice though and Huntelaar would be the ideal replacement for Trez. It's either him or Klose for me.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Secco wants to bring Criscito back and does not intend to use him for any future swap deals. Would be great, if he can pull it off. Might be difficult to get him now though with Genoa being our direct rivals.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
- In talks with Genoa for Criscito's ½. Will be in the 07-08 squad.

- Wants Barzagli but looks at other defenders too.

- Keeping an eye on Metzelder.

- Scouting South America.

- Thinks Gerrard is an excellent player.

- Mascherano was offered to Juve this summer and this month but the contract is too complicated and he's not playing with West Ham.

- Sissoko is a great player, doesn't think Benitez will let him go.

- Happy about Salihamidzic, reminds him of Nedved. Won't replace Camo, Marchionni or Pavel.

- Grygera is not official yet, Ajax want him till June to make the CL. Will try to get him now.

- Buffon departure is out of question and thinks Gigi thinks the same. Gigi will stay.

- He likes J. Cesar and Samuel but they are not in Juve's plans.

- Doesn't think ManU wants to sell Cristiano Ronaldo.

- Gilardino is a great forward but we have players in that position.

- Doesn't brush off another chance to Miccoli.

- Only rumors about Ronaldo.

- Likes Ribéry very much but Real Madrid wants him also.

- Huntelaar is young and has great potential. Ajax want a lot of $$$ for him.

- They're not following Chilean Matias Fernandez.

- Quagliarella is doing great this year, he's got an eye on him and some other players.

- Never talked about Beckham.

- No to Riquelme, wants players with more determination and hunger.

- Emerson left some good memories to Juve fans and he's flattered that Emo wants to come back.

- Our goal is to keep all our best players and buy 3 Big names and one more freebie.

- The idea of a Lippi comeback is not in the books, the plan is to count on DD. DD's contract ends in 2008 and will talk with him in the coming weeks.

- Klose is one of the best in Europe, if he joins us that would mean the departure of Trezeguet.

- Doesn't want Roma's Mancini.

- Robinho is doing well at Madrid, he's a great player but we must concentrate on what we're doing right now and not get distracted by those voices.

- Same thing with Saviola.

- Natali is the only player they asked for this winter mercato on loan.

- Doesn't think Inter wants to let go Adriano now, let's think about keeping our players instead.

- Lampard is untouchable.

- Djibrill Cissé is doing well but is characteristics are not adapted to the Italian championship.

What I get from this is that, Grygera, Klose/Huntealaar id Ajax lower their demands, Emerson/Quagliarella/other players(Mavuba?), Barzagli/(other players, Heinze?), Criscito, a young south American, Metzelder/Faty(other freebie not mentionned), Natali, Klose(if Trez leaves)..are in our plans.

I think he wants Robinho and Saviola too. When asked about Lampard he really hesitated. :eyebrows: I know, we won't get him. $$$

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mexès and Chivu want more $$$ from Roma. Mexès has a clause in his contract and could be bought for 10.5m €. Barzagli at 15m € or Mexès for 10.5m € ? :eyebrows:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
So we might be looking at something like this?

Buffon
Salihamidzic Barzagli Criscito Chiellini
Camoranesi Emerson Zanetti Nedved
Klose Del Piero

Mirante
Grygera Metzelder Kovac Balzaretti
Marchionni Paro Marchisio Palladino
Quagliarella Miccoli

Birindelli, Boumsong, Zebina, Zalayeta, young South American

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So we might be looking at something like this?

Buffon
Salihamidzic Barzagli Criscito Chiellini
Camoranesi Emerson Zanetti Nedved
Klose Del Piero

Mirante
Grygera Metzelder Kovac Balzaretti
Marchionni Paro Marchisio Palladino
Quagliarella Miccoli

Birindelli, Boumsong, Zebina, Zalayeta, young South American
I think Grygera at RB and Brazzo will alternate with Nedved/Camo...
I personally don't want Miccoli back and would use Palladino at the 3rd striker.

mexes is for 10.5 m €???
clause

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I like the french. They are very similar to the Italians and are the 2nd best footballcountry. But I would like to keep Juventus Italian with maybe a few french ingredients :D The likes of Trezeguet, Mexes and Ribery would be enough good french players. But seems that is only a dream.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Juve, arriva anche Saviola

Arriva una clamorosa voce di mercato che riguarda un nuovo possibile arrivo in casa bianconera dopo gli acquisti di Grygera e Salhamidzic.

La rivelazione di mercato è arrivata da Andres D'Alessandro e riguarda il suo grande amico Javier Saviola. Secondo il fantasista argentino del Real Saragozza il connazionale, ora al Barcellona, sarebbe già d'accordo con la Juventus per trasferirsi a Torino il prossimo giugno.

Il cartellino di Saviola è particolarmente ambito da diverse squadre in Europa perchè in scadenza di contratto e potrebbe divenire bianconero a parametro zero, l'ostacolo può essere rappresentato proprio dal Barça, che dopo le ultime positive prestazioni, potrebbe proporgli un rinnovo del contratto.

Classe 1981, 170 cm per 64 kg, Saviola è una second punta dal dribbling imprevedibil che può benissimo giocare al fianoc di una prima punta come Trezeguet o Klose per intenderci.

Partcilolare da tenere in considerazione è che Deschamps lo conosce piuttosto bene perchè lo ha allenato nel Monaco due stagioni fa quando segnò otto reti con 29 presenze nel Principato.

Soprannominato ‘El Conejo’, ovvero ‘Il Coniglio’, è esploso sulla scena calcistica ancora adolescente, nelle fila del River Plate, club con il quale nel 1999 ha vinto il titolo di 'Giocatore dell’anno' del Sudamerica.

Grazie ad uno strepitoso record di undici gol segnati, ha inoltre vinto il Pallone d’oro e la Scarpa d’oro al Mondiale Under 20 del 2001. In quell’anno il Barcellona sborsò un’ingente somma per averlo, ma il giovane talento non ha avuto un rendimento pari alle aspettative al Camp Nou e non è rimasto molto nella città catalana, trasferendosi nel 2004 al Monaco.

L'anno scorso ha giocato a Siviglia e ha trascinato la squadra al successo in Coppa Uefa. Da settembre è stato reintgrato nel Barça grazie agli infortuni di diversi titolari in attacco (Messi, E'to) ed è riuscito a ritagliarsi uno spazio importante anche con Rijkaard che potrebbe opporsi alla sua cessione.

awesome news

Jul 2, 2006
Juve, arriva anche Saviola

Arriva una clamorosa voce di mercato che riguarda un nuovo possibile arrivo in casa bianconera dopo gli acquisti di Grygera e Salhamidzic.

La rivelazione di mercato è arrivata da Andres D'Alessandro e riguarda il suo grande amico Javier Saviola. Secondo il fantasista argentino del Real Saragozza il connazionale, ora al Barcellona, sarebbe già d'accordo con la Juventus per trasferirsi a Torino il prossimo giugno.

Il cartellino di Saviola è particolarmente ambito da diverse squadre in Europa perchè in scadenza di contratto e potrebbe divenire bianconero a parametro zero, l'ostacolo può essere rappresentato proprio dal Barça, che dopo le ultime positive prestazioni, potrebbe proporgli un rinnovo del contratto.

Classe 1981, 170 cm per 64 kg, Saviola è una second punta dal dribbling imprevedibil che può benissimo giocare al fianoc di una prima punta come Trezeguet o Klose per intenderci.

Partcilolare da tenere in considerazione è che Deschamps lo conosce piuttosto bene perchè lo ha allenato nel Monaco due stagioni fa quando segnò otto reti con 29 presenze nel Principato.

Soprannominato ‘El Conejo’, ovvero ‘Il Coniglio’, è esploso sulla scena calcistica ancora adolescente, nelle fila del River Plate, club con il quale nel 1999 ha vinto il titolo di 'Giocatore dell’anno' del Sudamerica.

Grazie ad uno strepitoso record di undici gol segnati, ha inoltre vinto il Pallone d’oro e la Scarpa d’oro al Mondiale Under 20 del 2001. In quell’anno il Barcellona sborsò un’ingente somma per averlo, ma il giovane talento non ha avuto un rendimento pari alle aspettative al Camp Nou e non è rimasto molto nella città catalana, trasferendosi nel 2004 al Monaco.

L'anno scorso ha giocato a Siviglia e ha trascinato la squadra al successo in Coppa Uefa. Da settembre è stato reintgrato nel Barça grazie agli infortuni di diversi titolari in attacco (Messi, E'to) ed è riuscito a ritagliarsi uno spazio importante anche con Rijkaard che potrebbe opporsi alla sua cessione.

awesome news
official or rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)