More players for next season . (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If Buffon really wants to leave...we could get Amelia. :p

Livorno President Aldo Spinelli has hit out at Marco Amelia after his comments following the dismissal of Coach Daniele Arrigoni. “I want to sell him,” he stated.

The outspoken chief sacked the tactician after the 5-1 hammering against Atalanta on Sunday, causing the entire team’s furious reaction.

Captain Cristiano Lucarelli stated that he supported the ex-Cagliari boss and goalkeeper Amelia confirmed that his teammates wanted Arrigoni to stay.

“Amelia has a sharp tongue, like all Romans,” said Spinelli in an interview to GR Parlamento. “I hope I will be able to sell him in January, otherwise he will sit on the bench.

“I tried to teach him good manners, but he ended on the bench in every club he played for. I hope he immediately finds a new outfit.”

Channel4

Problem child apparently? Who knows. But he would be reasonable if and only if Buffon goes.
Most overrated keeper in the world. Makes blunders. He's not a keeper that makes the difference. Let him go to Spartak. There's about 10-20 keepers better than him we could get but we won't since we'll keep Gigi, DID U HEAR ME COBOLLI? :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
mark are u sure we get this so called mascherano-gago mix ?
I saw gago playing for real madrid and wow ! Hillarious
It's just a rumor, I'm sure Inter or Real will hear about it and buy him for 30m € or something. :D

We should take a chance on players like this. We can't buy them when they're 20-21 and cost a fortune.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
sorry, it looks like im missing something!!!
1.who is the player who is mix of gago and mascherano?!!!
2. how was the mutu-bojinov deal concluded?!!! did Juve buy the other half???
3. what happened about Mascherano? last week Secco said he was closer to liverpool and we stand no chnce 2 land him in Juve !!!! :smoke:
Any1 can help?!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sorry, it looks like im missing something!!!
1.who is the player who is mix of gago and mascherano?!!!
2. how was the mutu-bojinov deal concluded?!!! did Juve buy the other half???
3. what happened about Mascherano? last week Secco said he was closer to liverpool and we stand no chnce 2 land him in Juve !!!! :smoke:
Any1 can help?!!!
1. Check the last few pages, don´t be lazy. :D :smoke:

2. It was discussed whether Bojinov arrived before or after Deschamps arrived, you didn´t understand correctly. :smoke:

3. Mascherano rejected Juventus, he wants Liverpool + the deal is complicated. :smoke:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
1. Check the last few pages, don´t be lazy. :D :smoke:

2. It was discussed whether Bojinov arrived before or after Deschamps arrived, you didn´t understand correctly. :smoke:

3. Mascherano rejected Juventus, he wants Liverpool + the deal is complicated. :smoke:
thnx 4 the info :smoke:
As 4 mascherano, its a pitty he rejected us:tdown: i wished he comes 2 Juve :smoke:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
How but

-----------Huntelaar
----Bojinov--------Camo
---Emerson L.Gonza Nedved
Chiellini Heinze Barzagli Grygera
------------Buffon

Mirante, Kovac, Balza, Paro, Marchionni, Del Piero, Palladino

Not the best team in Serie A but wouldn't be overly expensive would and have potential.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Why the odd setup though?

-----------Huntelaar
_______----Bojinov
Nedved Emerson L.Gonza Camo
------------Buffon

Wouldn't this make more sense?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

-----------Huntelaar
_______----Bojinov
------------Buffon

much better set-up but Juve should not start with Nedved as much as possible because of his old age. And Bojinov is a centre-forward morea than a support striker

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004

-----------Huntelaar
_______----Bojinov
------------Buffon

I thought the 4-3-3 was more DDs style of play. I'd like to play Neddy in the centre because of his influence and work capacity. Besdes, he is getting older and losing his pace. Anyways that looks good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)