More players for next season . (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Reat today that Juve has make a bid to have Barzagli now: Marchionni + cash. Answer of Palermo: Marchionni + cash + Marchisio or Criscito. I would say give them Marchionni + the rest of Criscito. Criscito has always said that he like more to play for Genua that for Juve. And if Barzagli is really ready to go down in Serie B and join us then he will be welcome...But i see the problem there...i suppose that this is only a Newspaper Headline and that we have to wait until Summer to see Barzagli in our shirt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
They are asking way too much, give them Gasbarroni/Kapo + Criscito + cash, Marchionni is too good to be traded unless it´s something like Marchionni for Mancini/Ribery :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually I think that Juve is thinking of a Marchionni+Cash for Barzagli and getting Salihamidjic (or whatever his name is) to take Marchionni`s spot

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
IMO if we keep buying players like Grygera , Salihamidzic , Gamberini or Falcone, we can only hope to finish in the mid-table in serie A next season, we lost world class players and these are all average players , i dont mind them playing for Juve but as substitutions.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
IMO if we keep buying players like Grygera , Salihamidzic , Gamberini or Falcone, we can only hope to finish in the mid-table in serie A next season, we lost world class players and these are all average players , i dont mind them playing for Juve but as substitutions.
the maximium thing that we can get next season in Serie A is to be in the top 4 , this is off course if we have a good coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)