More players for next season . (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
anyway, I have the feeling we'll get a Barcelona player next season, don't know why though? Maybe because of the Zambrotta/Thuram deal, boh!

I think it's gonna be Freddie Mercury, oops sorry, Ludovic Giuly. The reasons could be what I mentioned before and the link with DD, think about it, we might lose Camo(I hope not) or Marchionni(same as Camo). Ribéry costs too much for Juve IMO so Ludo would do.

I think he missed the CL final vs Porto if I'm not mistaken and would have helped Monaco a lot. Would be nice if he was just a bit younger but some experience doesn't hurt.

:pint:
haha and voilà

Giluy linked with Juve acording to calciomercato.it

I should put another one not linked with Juve to see if it comes up on the net later. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Here's a new name for everybody that could join us this month, maybe on loan.

Name: Moris Carrozzieri
Position: Centre Back
Club: Atalanta
Date Of Birth: 11/16/1980 in Giulianova
Height: 1.90m
Weight: 87kg
Nationality: Italian

Jun 11, 2006
Football: Juventus make Ronaldo bid
Sat 13 Jan, 3:52 PM

MADRID (AFP) - Italian second division side Juventus have made an offer to recruit Real Madrid's out-of-favour Brazilian striker Ronaldo.

Juventus want to sign Ronaldo for next season in the expectation of rejoining the top flight having being relegated after the summer's match-fixing scandal, radio station Cadena Ser reported on its internet site Saturday.

The report added that the world-wide sports company which sponsors Ronaldo and Juventus would be willing to pay a portion of the transfer fee.

Ronaldo, who is not in the future plans of Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello, has already played in Italy -- for Inter Milan between 1997 and 2002.

Wealthy Saudi Arabia side Al Ittihad also want to sign Ronaldo and made a 20-million-euro bid for the 2002 World Cup winner, the Spanish press reported on Wednesday.

Real president Ramon Calderon said: "For the moment there is nothing concrete on the possible departure of Ronaldo to another club. Negotiations are taking place but there is still time from now till January 31 (last day of the winter transfer window)."

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/13012007/3/football-juventus-ronaldo-bid.html

Jul 2, 2006
Football: Juventus make Ronaldo bid
Sat 13 Jan, 3:52 PM

MADRID (AFP) - Italian second division side Juventus have made an offer to recruit Real Madrid's out-of-favour Brazilian striker Ronaldo.

Juventus want to sign Ronaldo for next season in the expectation of rejoining the top flight having being relegated after the summer's match-fixing scandal, radio station Cadena Ser reported on its internet site Saturday.

The report added that the world-wide sports company which sponsors Ronaldo and Juventus would be willing to pay a portion of the transfer fee.

Ronaldo, who is not in the future plans of Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello, has already played in Italy -- for Inter Milan between 1997 and 2002.

Wealthy Saudi Arabia side Al Ittihad also want to sign Ronaldo and made a 20-million-euro bid for the 2002 World Cup winner, the Spanish press reported on Wednesday.

Real president Ramon Calderon said: "For the moment there is nothing concrete on the possible departure of Ronaldo to another club. Negotiations are taking place but there is still time from now till January 31 (last day of the winter transfer window)."

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/13012007/3/football-juventus-ronaldo-bid.html
big fat hamburglar must go another club or copacabana

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
ATM Ronaldo would be really useful since Zalayeta is playing as usual, Trezeguet on a goal drought, Del Piero being unlucky and Bojinov on the bench. He has a point to prove, which better way than to help Juve get promoted?

Jul 28, 2002

Not a huge fan, im sure we could get better, even for serie b.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

He's an okay player, but before this year he has not really received much playing time. In Serie B he might be decent, however in Serie A... I don't even want to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)