More players for next season . (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think the least talented of those 4 is Palladino, yet he is already playing himself into the team. Those other 3 will surpass (in their respective position that is) Palladino, I think. Hence, i'd be reluctant to let any of them go.

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Juve Ready To Invest In Squad And New Stadium - Blanc

The Bianconeri are preparing to invest heavily in building a competitive squad and a new different stadium in Turin.

Laurent Blanc, General Manager of Juventus, is confident about the future as he explained how the Old Lady will soon be financing a new stadium and the purchases of new players to strengthen the side ahead of next season.

"In the coming weeks, before the end of February, we shall have the right vision of the future and the amount to invest in the infrastructure, in a new and different stadium and in the squad. The amount is confidential, we must evaluate with the Council Administration."

In the meantime, Blanc does not want to talk about the transfer market, but wants his side to concentrate on their next league commitment.

"Today's priority is Saturday's match. The important thing is the league which we are playing and the return to Serie A."

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Juve Ready To Invest In Squad And New Stadium - Blanc

The Bianconeri are preparing to invest heavily in building a competitive squad and a new different stadium in Turin.

Laurent Blanc, General Manager of Juventus, is confident about the future as he explained how the Old Lady will soon be financing a new stadium and the purchases of new players to strengthen the side ahead of next season.

"In the coming weeks, before the end of February, we shall have the right vision of the future and the amount to invest in the infrastructure, in a new and different stadium and in the squad. The amount is confidential, we must evaluate with the Council Administration."

In the meantime, Blanc does not want to talk about the transfer market, but wants his side to concentrate on their next league commitment.

"Today's priority is Saturday's match. The important thing is the league which we are playing and the return to Serie A."

I read that 20 million euro's will go into the stadium and 35 million euro's into the transfer market.

Sep 28, 2002
I think the least talented of those 4 is Palladino, yet he is already playing himself into the team. Those other 3 will surpass (in their respective position that is) Palladino, I think. Hence, i'd be reluctant to let any of them go.
imo de ceglie is least talented, thats why im willing to let him go. he'll never be anything more than a squad player, like birindelli. sure, if we keep him - thats great, if not - not that big of a loss imo.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
imo de ceglie is least talented, thats why im willing to let him go. he'll never be anything more than a squad player, like birindelli. sure, if we keep him - thats great, if not - not that big of a loss imo.
Nah I disagree, De Ceglie is going to turn out to be a great left midfield player. His left foot is something special.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I like all of our youngsters, and rarely you can get a good value for these budding stars, even if you take into consideration their risk factor. But if we are to get Barza, they will be the key to facilitating the deal, since Palermo is a team that is looking to move forward, not simply cashing in their prized assets. Hence, I say let Milan have Barza, and we should try to buy Heinze or Metzelder for free. Obviously, we are going to face tough competition regarding these players, but unless Barca, Milan, Inter or Real jumps in, I don't see many more attractive offers than Juve in Serie A. More importantly, we can guarantee these players a first team place in a top competition, and in a top team. I like our chances landing one of them. And sign Jacques Faty for free to pep up the depth in the defence.

Grygera, Metzelder/Heinze, Kovac, Chiellini; Biri, Balza, Faty, Cristico, Legro, Wingback doesnt seem too bad IMO. Not as good as Inter, Roma, or Milan (When fully fit), but other than that we should have the best defence. And Buffon could the real difference maker. With Buffon as a Porteri, we are almost on part with Inter, Milan and Roma; simply because our GK is so much superior to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)