More players for next season . (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
amauri? hell no, i still see him as a one season wonder, too much hype around him.
:shocked:

Amauri is the best, man. Great striker, he can do it all. Create, hold the ball, score with his head, with his feet and he's strong. I used to think he was average myself, but he really came alive in 2006. I don't think he's a one season wonder, this guy can only get better. He can carry a team by himself, whereas someone like Trez is useless without a good functioning team behind him. Shame Amauri's out injured all season now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Juventus snap up Grygera

Wednesday 10 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ajax defender Zdenek Grygera will wear the Juventus jersey next season, the Dutch club’s technical director has confirmed.

The Czech international’s contract with the outfit expires in June and he was paired with a move to Italy, with Inter apparently making a late bid to snatch him from Juve’s grasp.

But it seems that the Old Lady of Italian football have won the race to net the full-back on a free transfer.

“Juventus have behaved correctly with us and informed us officially that they have signed the player for the next season,” said Martin Van Geel to the newspaper De Telegraaf.

“We have not discussed the option of him moving in January, but if the Bianconeri were interested in this opportunity then we would be willing to discuss the possibility of finding a financial agreement.”

The 26-year-old, who is considered a key player by national boss Karel Bruckner, had insisted that Juve were his first option given the presence of fellow countryman Pavel Nedved.

“He’s a great player and if he decided to come here then I would be happy as he’s a very good defender,” Nedved said yesterday.

“He can play on the left, on the right and in the middle which is a real advantage in modern football.”

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juventus snap up Grygera

Wednesday 10 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ajax defender Zdenek Grygera will wear the Juventus jersey next season, the Dutch club’s technical director has confirmed.

The Czech international’s contract with the outfit expires in June and he was paired with a move to Italy, with Inter apparently making a late bid to snatch him from Juve’s grasp.

But it seems that the Old Lady of Italian football have won the race to net the full-back on a free transfer.

“Juventus have behaved correctly with us and informed us officially that they have signed the player for the next season,” said Martin Van Geel to the newspaper De Telegraaf.

“We have not discussed the option of him moving in January, but if the Bianconeri were interested in this opportunity then we would be willing to discuss the possibility of finding a financial agreement.”

The 26-year-old, who is considered a key player by national boss Karel Bruckner, had insisted that Juve were his first option given the presence of fellow countryman Pavel Nedved.

“He’s a great player and if he decided to come here then I would be happy as he’s a very good defender,” Nedved said yesterday.

“He can play on the left, on the right and in the middle which is a real advantage in modern football.”
Old news. :D

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
We Have GRYGERA now!!!:))) Freee!!!

Juventus snap up Grygera Wednesday 10 January, 2007

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:shocked:

Amauri is the best, man. Great striker, he can do it all. Create, hold the ball, score with his head, with his feet and he's strong. I used to think he was average myself, but he really came alive in 2006. I don't think he's a one season wonder, this guy can only get better. He can carry a team by himself, whereas someone like Trez is useless without a good functioning team behind him. Shame Amauri's out injured all season now.
i'll be honest, i haven't seen him play much, if at all. but from what i have heard is exactly that, he came alive in 2006, i didn't hear much about him before. maybe he has a bright future ahead, but for me i'm not so sure, after all he is playing for palermo, whom i don't consider a big club, one of the reasons i'm sceptical over barzagli as well. there are tons of brazilias that can do all that amauri does, but only a handful of them can do so in a big club. though we are in serie b so.. :undecide:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I have known Amauri for a while. If my recollection is correct, he used to play for Napoli. I think Dominic is spot on in his assessment of Amauri. Amauri has always struck me as a strong player excellent setting his team-mates up, and brilliant with his back behind the goal, but lacked a goal-scoring touch to propel him in the upper echelon. But he has really arrived lately in terms of scoring goals, and if he keeps up his current ratio, I really do think he is the best striker in Serie A, and top 10 in the world.

But I do think Vlakto is correct in terms of expressing his concern for Amauri's track record. He has yet to show sustained history of scoring, and it is up to him to dumbfound his critics. I think superior version of Pierlugi Cashiraghi is a good analogy IMO.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
We Have GRYGERA now!!!:))) Freee!!!

Juventus snap up Grygera Wednesday 10 January, 2007

This is already posted...twice...

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Palermo snubbed star duo Wednesday

10 January, 2007

Palermo have revealed that they rejected the opportunity to sign Antonio Cassano and Valeri Bojinov.

Both players are struggling to make their presence felt at Real Madrid and Juventus respectively, which has led to mass speculation over their futures.

Now Rosanero chief Maurizio Zamparini has sensationally admitted that he could have signed the attackers.

“We have been offered both Cassano and Bojinov, but I refused,” said the fiery chief.

“I did not sign Cassano because he has caused trouble at both Roma and Madrid. Furthermore, Real Madrid would have had to pay his entire salary,” explained Zamparini.

“Bojinov instead is a great player, but he hasn’t expressed his best football in the past few seasons and therefore we would have been unable to guarantee him a spot in the starting line-up.”

The Rosanero are a striker down seeing as Amauri will be sidelined with a knee injury until the end of the season, but the President doesn’t believe his club needs any major investment this month.

“I have spoken to the Coach [Francesco Guidolin] and we agree that we do not need to make any drastic changes. We have Andrea Caracciolo, who is a great striker and has all our trust.

“If Amauri hadn’t hurt himself we would have probably sent him out on a loan deal, but now he will play and we will not buy a player to just sit on the bench.

“We are interested in midfielder Vincenzo Grella of Parma. We could sign him as early as this month, but if Parma were to ask for too much money we will wait until June – when his contract expires,” concluded Zamparini.

Meanwhile, Andrea Barzagli’s agent has confirmed to Sky Italia that Palermo are in advanced negotiations with Juventus, who the world champion is set to join in June.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Meanwhile, Andrea Barzagli’s agent has confirmed to Sky Italia that Palermo are in advanced negotiations with Juventus, who the world champion is set to join in June.
Yeah, our Board is a bunch of pussies, they don´t fight for the Club, they are losers and liars...

Only Moggi can do this kind of deal, Secco is not even Moggi´s shadow...

:rolleyes:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
A very good transfer. Hands up to our management for bieng able to lure good players given our uncertain financial situation. Not to mention competitive situation.

If we can snap up Barzagli for next season. we will be looking at one competitive team.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Palermo probably want one of our youth players in return though. One of Criscito, Marchisio, Palladino or De Ceglie. Which is something i'm not too excited about.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Palermo probably want one of our youth players in return though. One of Criscito, Marchisio, Palladino or De Ceglie. Which is something i'm not too excited about.
i think Palermo were linked with masiello as well. For Barzagli we should offer:

1/2 Miccoli+ loan of Criscito+5 million= Barzagli

OBviously it wont be easy but Secco has to try get him as cheap as possible without losing any important players

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I would give them Criscito, CB for CB, seems OK with me, though it won´t reduce Barza´s price much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)