More players for next season . (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Real vende tutti: Ronaldo, Cassano, Diarra, Robinho...

Situazione caotica a Madrid: Capello pensa alle dimissioni e intanto ordina alla società di mandare via tra gennaio e l'estate i grossi nomi. Mezza squadra sul mercato: in partenza Cassano e Diarra (Inter), Ronaldo (offerto gratis al Milan pagando anche parte dell'ingaggio), Robinho (Juventus) oltre a Beckham, Emerson, Salgado e Raul.
Il Real Madrid vuole Lippi come nuovo allenatore, ma sarà difficilissimo strapparlo al Milan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sudamericano U.20, brilla la stellina Lucas che piace a Juve, Inter e Atletico

12:05 del 10 gennaio

Dopo Alexandre Pato, anche la stella di Lucas Pezzini brilla sul sudamericano under 20, che si sta disputando in Paraguay. Il centrocampista del Gremio, seguito da molti importanti club europei, tra i quali, Juventus, Atletico Madrid ed Inter, è stato il protagonista della vittoria per 2-1 dei verdeoro sul Perù, mettendo a segno una doppietta. Con i tre punti conquistati contro la formazione andina, il Brasile si porta in testa alla classifica del gruppo A.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Real vende tutti: Ronaldo, Cassano, Diarra, Robinho...

Situazione caotica a Madrid: Capello pensa alle dimissioni e intanto ordina alla società di mandare via tra gennaio e l'estate i grossi nomi. Mezza squadra sul mercato: in partenza Cassano e Diarra (Inter), Ronaldo (offerto gratis al Milan pagando anche parte dell'ingaggio), Robinho (Juventus) oltre a Beckham, Emerson, Salgado e Raul.
Il Real Madrid vuole Lippi come nuovo allenatore, ma sarà difficilissimo strapparlo al Milan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sudamericano U.20, brilla la stellina Lucas che piace a Juve, Inter e Atletico

12:05 del 10 gennaio

Dopo Alexandre Pato, anche la stella di Lucas Pezzini brilla sul sudamericano under 20, che si sta disputando in Paraguay. Il centrocampista del Gremio, seguito da molti importanti club europei, tra i quali, Juventus, Atletico Madrid ed Inter, è stato il protagonista della vittoria per 2-1 dei verdeoro sul Perù, mettendo a segno una doppietta. Con i tre punti conquistati contro la formazione andina, il Brasile si porta in testa alla classifica del gruppo A.
You could have translated it, though I basically understand the text. :p

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Real selling everyone: Ronaldo, Cassano, Diarra, Robinho...

Chaotic situation in Madrid: Capello thinking in dimensions and orders to the club to get rid of between january and summer some big names. Half the team on the market: Cassano and Diarra(Inter), Ronaldo(offered free to Milan paying some of the ?wage?, Robinho(Juve) apart from Beckham, Emerson, Salgado and Raul.
Real Madrid want Lippi as their new coach, but it will be hard taking him from Milan
Southamerican U20, Lucas shines who interests Juve, Inter and Atletico

After Pato, even the star of Lucas Pezzini shines on the SouthAmerican U20, which is taking place in Paraguay. THe Gremio Midfielder, who is being followed by some of Europe's most important clubs, in which, Juve, Inter and Atletico, was the star in the 2-1 over Peru, scoring a brace(2 goals). With the 3 points achieved, Brazil are first in group A

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
And a Igor Tudor have 99% chances to leave us and go to Hajduk. He said he would like be in his hometown again. The deal depends on Juve's agreement with the Hajduk...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

And a Igor Tudor have 99% chances to leave us and go to Hajduk. He said he would like be in his hometown again. The deal depends on Juve's agreement with the Hajduk...
it would be great if we gave them tudor and they gave us first option on ante rukavina after 2 years. i think that kid is gonna be huge.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Now I've just red on the Croatian portal Index.hr that Tudor might go to B. Dortmund in exchange for Metzelder. And if we don't get Metzelder for him than we might not sell Tudor at alla considering our defence problems which are worsened with injuries of Boumsong and Chiellini.

P.S. And yeah only problem for giving Tudor to Dortmund instead Hajduk is financial, like is expected.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Now I've just red on the Croatian portal Index.hr that Tudor might go to B. Dortmund in exchange for Metzelder. And if we don't get Metzelder for him than we might not sell Tudor at alla considering our defence problems which are worsened with injuries of Boumsong and Chiellini.

P.S. And yeah only problem for giving Tudor to Dortmund instead Hajduk is financial, like is expected.
yeah i read it too, opened a thread for it in the transfer section. metzelder would be awesome. him and samuel as cb's, chiellini and grygera on the right and we have a winning defense.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
man robinho in a juventus shirt would be sweet. but somehow i just don't see it happening. :frown:
I was just talking with Dominic about that. If we play a 4-2-3-1 with the three guys being Nedved, Robinho and Camo we'd basically cover everything we need up front.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I was just talking with Dominic about that. If we play a 4-2-3-1 with the three guys being Nedved, Robinho and Camo we'd basically cover everything we need up front.
trez as the only striker? it could work, though i don't know how he would handle himself in that position, you need someone who can hold onto the ball with that system. on the other hand he would get quite a few crosses in that system so that would be good also. i don't know but robinho would do us wonders either way.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
trez as the only striker? it could work, though i don't know how he would handle himself in that position, you need someone who can hold onto the ball with that system. on the other hand he would get quite a few crosses in that system so that would be good also. i don't know but robinho would do us wonders either way.
We were talking about either Klose or Amauri up front :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

We were talking about either Klose or Amauri up front :p
klose would fit great in that position, strong, tall, good with the ball can easily hold onto it. amauri? hell no, i still see him as a one season wonder, too much hype around him.

i'd prefer keeping trez :p and playing a 4-4-2 with him and dp, or even klose, upfront. robinho and camo on the flanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)