More players for next season . (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,024
    -Sorry, but im juventino and the reason why i became a juventino is Alex
    sure about that because in japan everyone crazy about alex :D but my friend at the meantime del piero should be playing over palladino and bojinov, its swearing to say he should be left on the bench... we all know that he isnt the player he use to be, but at the meantime he is the best second stricker wehave by farr.... than if you see most formations we would like to see next year, ud see saviola - klose as our 2 up front.. if we have to players of that calibre del piero might be benched, but at the meantime not only he is our second stricker but he is our captain outside and inside the pitch :)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Juventus, 55 mln: 20 per lo stadio e 35 sul mercato

La società sta definendo il nuovo piano industriale: la campagna acquisti (35 milioni di euro) sarà finanziata da sponsor e diritti TV, alla proprietà si chiede di investire 20 milioni per rifare il Delle Alpi.

Lapo Elkann a Firenze convince Buffon a restare. Futuro incerto per Trezeguet, che aspetta una chiamata dal club.
    La Juve pensa al brasiliano Pepe del Porto per la difesa (Barzagli si sente già bianconero, Deschamps vuole Heinze e Givet), mentre in attacco può arrivare a parametro zero dal Bayern Monaco il peruviano Claudio Pizarro, che però piace anche al Werder di Klose.

I bianconeri premono sul Genoa per la firma di Criscito: se non rinnova, bloccano Masiello.

Tuttosport

It seems we will spend 20 million € on a new sadium and 35 million € on new signings.

The names for the transfer market are Pepe, Barzagli, Heinze, Givet, Pizarro, Klose. Add to that Pizzaro and Heinze are free and Barzagli is already considered as a future Juventino.

Jul 2, 2006
    Juventus, 55 mln: 20 per lo stadio e 35 sul mercato

La società sta definendo il nuovo piano industriale: la campagna acquisti (35 milioni di euro) sarà finanziata da sponsor e diritti TV, alla proprietà si chiede di investire 20 milioni per rifare il Delle Alpi.

Lapo Elkann a Firenze convince Buffon a restare. Futuro incerto per Trezeguet, che aspetta una chiamata dal club.
    La Juve pensa al brasiliano Pepe del Porto per la difesa (Barzagli si sente già bianconero, Deschamps vuole Heinze e Givet), mentre in attacco può arrivare a parametro zero dal Bayern Monaco il peruviano Claudio Pizarro, che però piace anche al Werder di Klose.

I bianconeri premono sul Genoa per la firma di Criscito: se non rinnova, bloccano Masiello.

(Tuttosport)
    35 million for transfers

Barzagli 15
    Faty,Grygera free
    Givet or heinze 6
    Bojinov 6
    dmc 15

imo we need at least 45 millon .

even some Turkish clubs spend more than 35 million

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,028
    bojinov is out mate, we wont spend 6 million on a fift stricker doesnt make any sense.... plus barzagli will come for around 12 million plus miccoli most probably... and with around 20 million i think juventus will go for mavuba, his agent said next season he will be playing at juventus or manuted, however ferguson has insted for heargraves and it seems he also wants xavi of barca.. so most probably we would have open track for mavuba... about the 45 million we need keep considering that buffon might levae us for around 35 million, all to be spent on the merkato, plus us i said the investment in the stadium comes at a stupid moment

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Pinturicchio, sure that we won´t have only 35 millions for transfers, we will get rid of some players probably and the stadium is needed for bigger attendances = more money...

I would say we will need about 50 millions for transfers and with some free players we will be fine...

P.S. Grygera has reached an agreement with Juventus :weee:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    The Sun reports that United have made enquiries about French international midfielder Rio Mavuba as reported in RI's The Word On The Street. His agent, Vincenzo Morabito, said:

"Manchester United and Juventus have asked for him but the situation will depend on a lot of details.

"Bordeaux are an ambitious club attempting to qualify for a second consecutive UEFA Champions League, so it may be easier for Rio to leave in the summer.

"But if a club offer a big sum of money during the January transfer window, we will see if Bordeaux are interested in selling.

"I sincerely think that the summer transfer window will be more interesting for him.

"It is true that the player is followed very closely by clubs in England, but also in Italy."

"That is normal. Rio is a future top-class player and his future lies with a very ambitious European club."

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,031
    Pinturicchio, sure that we won´t have only 35 millions for transfers, we will get rid of some players probably and the stadium is needed for bigger attendances = more money...

I would say we will need about 50 millions for transfers and with some free players we will be fine...

P.S. Grygera has reached an agreement with Juventus :weee:
    yepp i guess ure righttt but i doubt we can build a squad with 35 million euros with which buffon will remain, always keeping in mind that if trezegol and buffon leave, around 60 million euros, we can replace tham ( having less quality) for about 30 million euros- 10 million amelia, 20 million klose or huntelear.. leaving another 30 million for transfers

Jul 2, 2006
    yepp i guess ure righttt but i doubt we can build a squad with 35 million euros with which buffon will remain, always keeping in mind that if trezegol and buffon leave, around 60 million euros, we can replace tham ( having less quality) for about 30 million euros- 10 million amelia, 20 million klose or huntelear.. leaving another 30 million for transfers

forget Buffon's replacement,he will remain

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Hammers: No truth in Fred talk

West Ham have denied making a move for Arsenal's Freddie Ljungberg, with AC Milan and Juventus now reportedly heading the queue to sign him.

Hammers supremo Eggert Magnusson has denied reports of an offer for the 29-year-old Swede, who appears to be surplus to requirements at the Emirates Stadium.

"We have not made an enquiry about Freddie Ljungberg. The English press have been very busy linking us with players - but this is not true," said Magnusson.

Tottenham are also monitoring Ljungberg's situation, but Italy is a more likely destination with Juve and Milan ready to match the midfielder's wage demands.

Ljungberg, who could be available for around £5million, has been at Arsenal since 1998 but has been plagued by injury in the past 18 months.

His agent Roger Lung declined to comment on the situation, saying only: "I have no comment, you would have to ask Arsenal."

FoxSports

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)