More players for next season . (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
----------DP----------------Trez
Nedved Mascherano Paro Camoranesi
Chiellini Heinze Barzagli Grygera
---------------Buffon

----------------Buffon
Grygera Barzagli Heinze Chiellini
Camoranesi Masch Paro Camoranesi
------------Trez--------DP

As you see it could work eigther way and on both occasions Grygera is on the RIGHT!!!

so my formation is ok

By the way I really hope that we buy someone who is attacking minded too...

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,005
    between samuel and heinze id rather have samuel.. heinze plays much beter when he is in the left side, in fact for manutd he plays on the left most of the times and he rarely is playing in centrel deence, even if he is a natural central defender.. i think samuel is more typrical central defender and id love to see samuel - barzagli, however i definetly want barzagli with one from heinze and samuel, and there is not much to chose from such defenders to say the truth... as lyunberg he is a really intresting option but i think he is on the decline

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,012
    well done to our managment.. romours from england seem to confirm that mambers of juventus managment went to london to sign mascherano, but had a negative response.. seems that mascherano has confirmed he wants to sign with liverpoool.. i remember 2 years ago when romoours said moggi is iin england and the day after we official signeddd vieira., but those were diferent days..

in the meanthime our great friends inter, to whom our lovely managment sold two important players, have steped up the chase for grygera, so apart from milan now chasing barzagli we have inter chasing grygera, id rather sign him now from january... im fed up of listening new romours every dayy

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,013
    in the meantime corriere dello sport have wrote that claudia pizzaro, bayern stricker would like to play in italy, and they have also wrote ( sounds strange) that his contract is expiring.. it seems juventus ( what a news) are interested in him..

however it seems pizzaro has said when he was young he supporter inter, but it would be amazing to play with totti...

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
    -Yes, he is too slow, too weak (as he used to be recent years, from 03-04), his technique is not useful anymore, we should let Bojinov, Palladino play more cos they are the future of our club, not Alex

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    1. well done to our managment.. romours from england seem to confirm that mambers of juventus managment went to london to sign mascherano, but had a negative response.. seems that mascherano has confirmed he wants to sign with liverpoool.. i remember 2 years ago when romoours said moggi is iin england and the day after we official signeddd vieira., but those were diferent days..

2. in the meanthime our great friends inter, to whom our lovely managment sold two important players, have steped up the chase for grygera, so apart from milan now chasing barzagli we have inter chasing grygera, id rather sign him now from january... im fed up of listening new romours every dayy
    1. Why is that our Management fault? Juve is in Serie B you know, maybe he doesn´t want to play for us, I remeber he said he wants to stay in England.

2. Again, you cannot blame Inter for that, they have every right to be interested in him...

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,018
    Grygera è della Juventus. In scadenza di contratto con l'Ajax, il difensore ceco ha firmato per i bianconeri in vista della prossima stagione.
    La conferma è arrivata dal direttore tecnico del club olandese, Martin van Geel, che ha annunciato al quotidiano De Telegraaf: "La Juventus si è comportata molto correttamente e ci ha comunicato in via ufficiale che ha ingaggiato il giocatore. Non abbiamo parlato della possibilità di anticipare il trasferimento a gennaio. Se i bianconeri fossero interessati ad un discorso del genere, saremmo disposti a cercare un accordo economico".

Grygera is of Juventus. With his contract expiring , the CHeck defender has signed for Juventus for net season. The confirm has come from the De Telegraff " Juventus have been very correct with us and have communicated officialy to us that they have signed the player. We havent yet talked about the possibilty to anticipate the transfer to January. If Juventus would wish to do so, we are willing to reach an economical agreement .

calciomercato.com

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,020
    yepp especialy with all the inuries happening, and if juventus manage to agree on a low fee to bring him in january it would be best interest for us, so he can setrtle down, and for ajax, who can receive some cash, always better than nothing .. it seams officiall :D all in the face of inter and moratti that ........................................

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)