More players for next season . (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #943
    today i read links in which secco says he likes samue, in which didi says he likes heinze.. alll really good players... however, im not saying i miss moggi or anything, however i miss times in which we said we werent intrested in a player and 2 days after we wwould sign him... I doubt that mentioning the players we would like to sign is the right strategy, but time will give us the answers

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    It seems that West Ham has made a bid for 7 Mil Pounds for Ljungberg. Hmmm 10 Mil Euros are a bit much for him...Heinze and Samuel both are very good and proven defenders. But i think its very stupid that our Coach mention one player and our DG mention another in the same position...thats stupid isnt it ?

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #946
    davids? he hasnt been playing at the standards he use to for a long time, im sorry it doesnt make any sense, rather play a youngster who might give us 8 years of service rather than davids , who wont give us so much more than paro is giving us, and he retires in 2 years.... playing now gives paro alot of expirience he needs if he is to turn out to a juventus top team player, whats the use of playing davids?

and once again i cant understand how juventus keep saying the names they want to buy as if no other clubs are interested in players like samuel and heinze.. give me a brakeee.... to return to the top levels i keep saying our managment need a total change

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #947
    however in favour of the juventus managment, milan are interested in heinze and lately it seems that the are also following barzagli, so saying out loud that we like hienze is also a sort of message to the milan managment to step aside of barzagli or we will step in the chase for heinze.. even if i doubt our treat if it can nbe called a treat is credible

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    It seems that West Ham has made a bid for 7 Mil Pounds for Ljungberg. Hmmm 10 Mil Euros are a bit much for him
    I wouldn´t take him if he payed us 10 million Euros.

I agree bring back Davids! He is unhappy with tottenham and he wont cost that much and he can easily can play for at least 2 seasons.
    I don´t see any common sense in that.

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #953
    yep ure right but we can insert players like marchioni, miccoli, bojinov, criscito all in the deal.. i think barzagli is one of the phew players that might be on his way to turin

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    if our strategy occurs to be taking proven and experienced players, so bring davids, montero back. also, i've heard that zidane regrets that he quit in the summer..
    Funny you should say that. Secco things that Montero is the ideal defender, and thus he wants to bring Samuel as he resembles Montero the most.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    yep ure right but we can insert players like marchioni, miccoli, bojinov, criscito all in the deal.. i think barzagli is one of the phew players that might be on his way to turin
    As I know, Barzagli, Robinho, Klose, Grygera, Faty all said that they would like to play for Juve and I think we should concentrate only on the players who would prefer us over other clubs...

Personally I think Juve can insert a lot of players which we don´t count on instead of wasting cash, especially in the Barzagli case.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    according to the latest rumours, due to bad results and performance, m. real is going to sell some of their stars. f. canavaro is one of those, who is leaving.

opportunity for us - i'd like to see him finishing his days as a professional at juve..

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #959
    as dominic said cannavaro will finish his carear in naples... grygera we should efinetelysign him, klose seems insterested in juve too, .. id like to try an take saviola , as he is free to.... about cannavaro dont really need him now that he is gone we would ratherlook to younger players, even if in my op he was the bes defender we had in a long time, and he did only a logic choice in going to madrid given his age, truly accept his choice, im not saying we dont need him as revenge...

robinho robinho robinho. if our managment pulls this of it would be amazing, however if capello leaves madrid im sure the new coach will put robinho a definete point in his squad, i mean whenever he played he always did reall really well

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

i'd take samuel, even heinze, over barzagli anyday. something tells me that guy is gonna be a flop and i can't get rid of that feeling. on the other hand if we could get samuel he could very well turn out to be like cannavaro.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)