More players for next season . (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

vletrmx said:
who is he, where does he play and how old is he?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Modrić

this was after the arsenal-dinamo game, this describes him best:
In the first leg of Champions league qualifications 2006/2007, which was played in Zagreb, he practically took on the entire Arsenal FC team by himself. When in offense, Dinamo players would pass the ball to him. When in defense, Modrić would cover the field. He even caught Arsene Wenger's attention, but only to be labeled with the sentence "Croatians are very good, but very expensive as well".
he's a starter for croatia ever since bilic took over the team and is playing fantastic. hell, even in fm, he's a "wonderkid". :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
even though there's no talk about it, i am seriously hoping juve buys luka modric. we could get him for a pretty small sum and we would get a young, hard working, extremelly technically gifted, creative midfielder who can play just about anywhere in the middle. and no, i'm not exaggerating one bit. whoever saw this kid play said he is gonna be huge. he may not be a instant wonder but he could be one damn good investment for the future.
:tup: And I remember we already mentioned him;)

vlatko said:
he's a "wonderkid". :D
:agree:

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Barzagli and Gael Givet are top of the defender list, followed by zdenek gygera and felipe

for midfielder, there will be momo sissoko, rio mavuba, sulley muntari and mascherano

it also says, if trez leave, villa / iaquinta / robinho will be the replacement
Villa :drool: .. i want him for Juve!
Robinho is a great player too

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Lyon's bid seems to good to be true. If it is though, my brain says yes, but my heart says no.

In order of importance; Barzagli, Felipe, Givet.

Strikers, Villa is the most attractive of them all, Iaquinta is the least. However, granted Trez leaves, Del Piero, Bojinov, Miccoli, Palladino isn't neccessarilly that bad.

Jul 2, 2006
Zdenek Grygera looks set to head away from Ajax after rejecting their latest contract offer and a move to Italy seems to be his likely next port of call.

The talented defender has been a super servant to Ajax, but he seems set to head for a new challenge.

"It's clear that he wants a new challenge," Ajax coach Henk ten Cate told the club's website. "It's a pity that he will be leaving, because he is a super professional and a great lad."

Juventus and Internazionale are both in the hunt for the Czech Republic stopper and he seems keen to head to Italy.

There is no change in what I have already said - that I would like to play in Italy one day," said Grygera.

Grygera's agent has confirmed Juventus and binter are wying for the signature of his client and the defender admits it would be tough to choose between duo.

''Both of these offers would be very tempting and it would be very difficult to choose the better one''he said.''It would depend on the final offer

LMAO,why choice is difficult?

very simple,he will choose his end(binter) or glorious career with Juventus

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

is it just me or are inter becoming serie a's chelsea? they seem to be buying just for the sake of screwing up the competition. their name is linked to absolutelly everyone.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
Zdenek Grygera looks set to head away from Ajax after rejecting their latest contract offer and a move to Italy seems to be his likely next port of call.

The talented defender has been a super servant to Ajax, but he seems set to head for a new challenge.

"It's clear that he wants a new challenge," Ajax coach Henk ten Cate told the club's website. "It's a pity that he will be leaving, because he is a super professional and a great lad."

Juventus and Internazionale are both in the hunt for the Czech Republic stopper and he seems keen to head to Italy.

There is no change in what I have already said - that I would like to play in Italy one day," said Grygera.

Grygera's agent has confirmed Juventus and binter are wying for the signature of his client and the defender admits it would be tough to choose between duo.

''Both of these offers would be very tempting and it would be very difficult to choose the better one''he said.''It would depend on the final offer

LMAO,why choice is difficult?

very simple,he will choose his end(binter) or glorious career with Juventus
Because he thinks it this way: "Should I choose Serie B and maybe stay for another year there or should I choose to be Serie A champion, play in Champions League and earn more money"?

Yeah, a really tough choice...:faq1:

Jul 2, 2006
mark83 said:
Because he thinks it this way: "Should I choose Serie B and maybe stay for another year there or should I choose to be Serie A champion, play in Champions League and earn more money"?

Yeah, a really tough choice...:faq1:
why serie b?

We will be Scudetto Challenger next season,and champions league cannot change his contract and his wages

maybe he must think that:burdisso what happenend,where is this guy?
where is myteammate maxwell?oh this cannot be,they also bought grosso!!
What can I do?Can I play first team as replacement of j.zanetti?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
why serie b?

We will be Scudetto Challenger next season,and champions league cannot change his contract and his wages

maybe he must think that:burdisso what happenend,where is this guy?
where is myteammate maxwell?oh this cannot be,they also bought grosso!!
What can I do?Can I play first team as replacement of j.zanetti?
Turk, it all depends will we get promoted or not. We all know we will, but Grygera doesn´t know.

You gotta admit that Inter is currently more attractive than us...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
soulslider said:
Immediately a great Juve – Blanc: ‘It will be like a Ferrari. And Trez will not leave’

Corriere dello Sport
Nice, though I´d prefer Porsche...

Blanc first said that it will need 5 years for great Juve, and now "immediately a great Juve". :confused2

What happened?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
mark83 said:
Nice, though I´d prefer Porsche...
The German car is nice, but I support Ferrari. It's like supporting Juve seeing as it is owned by the Fiat group and thus the Agnelli family (largest shareholder).

I even root for Ferrari drivers in motor racing (Formula 1) because of the link with Juventus. Go, Schumacher, Go!!

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I doubt it too. Because if Aulas make serious a bid of 30 mil but Trez for January we have to let him go. No doubt. Of course he make a lot of goals but in the Summer Market we will never earn all this money for him. I love him but he is not going to be younger and he has had a lot of little injuries in the last time. but we have to replace him fast and i doubt that with palladino as starter for the rest of the serie b we will go easy in serie a.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Found on Calciomercato.com a possible Juve Starting Eleven for the next Season:

Juventus: Buffon, Clerc, Boumsong, Canini, Felipe, Camoranesi, Sneijder, Rio Mavuba, Semioli, Del Piero, Suazo

Considerato il budget non di primissimo piano che avra' a disposizione la Juventus, considerato poi che per la serie A serviranno parecchi nuovi giocatori titolari, e' improbabile l'arrivo di un grandissimo. Poi non si avrebbero soldi per rinforzare il resto della squadra. Clerc del Lione sarebbe una sicurezza, Canini una scommessa dato che ha subito un grave infortunio al ginocchio e deve ancora riprendere ma la stoffa c'e'. Felipe e' un nome che circola da tempo, Sneijder dell'Ajax puo' essere portato via senza grosse cifre. Per il mastino del Bordeaux, Rio Mavuba, forse servirebbero piu' di 10 milioni di euro. E poi Semioli, dato sempre in partenza dal Chievo, chissà che possa andare alla Juve per puntellare la fascia sinistra e dar respiro a Nedved. Trezeuget il big sacrificato per tirare su un po' di soldi. Al suo posto Suazo del Cagliari, goleadro del Cagliari esperto del calcio italiano.

Only rubbish. It says that Canini will be a bet for the future and Felipe is since a long time in our head. Clerc a insurance for the wing. Sneijder can be join Juve for less money but Mavuba will be probably more expensive that 10 mil Euros. And Semioli is saying since a long time that he will leave Chievo perhaps he join Juve to sub Nedved. Trez leave us and his sub will be Suazo of Cagliari.

Clerc is really a nice player and i would love to see him. Canini is a big prospect for the Future together with Criscito the Future Nesta-Cannavaro. But Felipe cant play on the wing and Chiellini is a sure starter even in Serie A. So Canini more a Sub than a starter. (They have given Barzagli to Inter). Doubt it that we will close Paro on the Bench so Snejider Ok but i dont see Mavuba join us. Same thing for Semioli but he is a nice Player. And Suazo will not leave Cagliari. Some nice Players but only rumours and sometimes without any rumours in the past(Semioli)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
With this starting eleven we will definitely not be a "Ferrari of Europe".

More like the "Fiat of Euope"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)