More players for next season . (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
do you guys really even think that this is gonna happen who is gonna give use the money for gerrard this is like saying villa for juve 12 mill plus zalayeta its about who says the fattest joke in tansfers

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Meanwhile, sporting director Alessio Secco and Coach Didier Deschamps are already working on the Juventus of the future.

"Deschamps has all that is needed to stay here with us for a long time,” said Secco to Tuttosport.

“He could start a new era, just like what happened with Marcello Lippi. Didier was a Juventino and he knows the environment very well.

“He accepted the Serie B challenge with us because he was eager to sit on the Juve bench.

“We are already starting to plan in view of a return to Serie A. We have been contacting our most important players to convince them to stay with us and we are planning three important signings – but I cannot reveal their names…”

Channel4.com

I really dont know what our real plan is, first we say we'll have to really on our youngsters for our serie A return flight and now we're preparing 3 significant signings.

Jul 2, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
Meanwhile, sporting director Alessio Secco and Coach Didier Deschamps are already working on the Juventus of the future.

"Deschamps has all that is needed to stay here with us for a long time,” said Secco to Tuttosport.

“He could start a new era, just like what happened with Marcello Lippi. Didier was a Juventino and he knows the environment very well.

“He accepted the Serie B challenge with us because he was eager to sit on the Juve bench.

“We are already starting to plan in view of a return to Serie A. We have been contacting our most important players to convince them to stay with us and we are planning three important signings – but I cannot reveal their names…”

Channel4.com

I really dont know what our real plan is, first we say we'll have to really on our youngsters for our serie A return flight and now we're preparing 3 significant signings.
We cant create our team with full of youngsters.

Veteran and Leader players very important for our revenge mission.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
We cant create our team with full of youngsters.

Veteran and Leader players very important for our revenge mission.
What revenge mission?

This is not the 3rd world war...

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
i get this speculation from calciomercato .:

Juve Tutte le mosse della A

09:58 del 23 novembre

La difesa

Ecco le strategie di mercato della società bianconera per luglio 2007. Barzagli e Givet in cima alla lista. E con Felipe rispunta Grygera.

Il centrocampo

C'è Sissoko tra mavuba, Muntari e Mascherano. E piace Semioli

L'attacco

Villa o Iaquinta se parte Trezeguet. Robinho resta il sogno possibile
(Corriere dello sport)

for july 2007

Barzagli and Gael Givet are top of the defender list, followed by zdenek gygera and felipe

for midfielder, there will be momo sissoko, rio mavuba, sulley muntari and mascherano

it also says, if trez leave, villa / iaquinta / robinho will be the replacement

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Sissoko will not join us. He is a starter at Liverpool and play in the role that Gerrard plays. Rafa Benitez has a lot of faith in him and so probably it will be easier to go for Gerrard instead of Sissoko if u want one of the Liverpool Players

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
im hoping on next transfer there will be a signing for a player that has an ability to become a leader like del piero, and gael givet ( he was a captain at monaco ) is the one that i wanted to play at juve

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
we should buy a very promising younster z. ibrahimovic asap. he's gonna take us to heavens. figo would add experience in our midfield as well...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

even though there's no talk about it, i am seriously hoping juve buys luka modric. we could get him for a pretty small sum and we would get a young, hard working, extremelly technically gifted, creative midfielder who can play just about anywhere in the middle. and no, i'm not exaggerating one bit. whoever saw this kid play said he is gonna be huge. he may not be a instant wonder but he could be one damn good investment for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)