More players for next season . (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
rscafan said:
Robben isn't overrated but I don't know if he would be interested in joining us, juve isn't a team Dutch players seem to be interested in, except Davids and vd Sar, I can't remember one Dutch player at juve.
They seem to prefer Milan.
Also Robben is injured too much.
Hleb won't join, he plays for Arsenal, plays a lot and would be too expensive, maybe we'd better try to sign Ljungberg, he isn't playing as much as before since Hleb and Rosicky joined them, he might be interested.
Ljungberg is history..., never liked him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
I think at we should try make a bid for Hleb or Barnetta. Hleb is just great, he is very good dribler and very talentive player. He could replace Nedved for next season... And Barnetta would be one of our potential future stars.

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #144
    the prob with robben is that i doubt he would want to join juve.. and that as well said he gets injured often... for the rest he is e sensation....

this morning i read that tevez and mascherano are going to leave the hammers immediately in january... as they have a clause in their contract in which west ham can decide to send them back... and given that their signings have caused some dismay in the west ham dressing room and given west ham are in the relagation zone.. they are sending them back....

given the fact that they botth showed that most probably they are not prepared to play at top level i cant see them joining top european clubs... and for mascherano i got to say juventus seems the right destination for every one .. for him which gives him time to mature and most probably be playing champions league footbal in 2 yeears, and for us who badly need a central midfielderr

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #145
    i dont think klose can replace trezegol.. for heaven sake klose is a great player, i saw one of his goals in the past weekand just amazing... great play with his feet ( wasnt a header ) but klose isnt the type of player which will get you 25 goals at the end of the season no matter what... he is rather incosistent an he mainly shines in the world cup... furthermore to spend money on him id rather spend them on young players - huntelar - david villa - torres ( okej torres seems bit imposible im exegerating :p

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Obviously the notion of overrated depends on the standard you are judging player against. I get a sense of feeling Dominic likes players who are easily incorporated into the team, puts in the hard work, and instead of trying pretty trick or two try to produce result for the team. And certainly I think Dominic values the character of players as much as their natural talent.

Now, personally I find myself agreeing most of the time with Dominic. His analysis of players are always spot on (though not necessarily expound on them every time), and the standard he judges against them are pretty fair to say the least. And we all know Robben is one scum who can't find a single teammate that will say something positive about him. As for the Ronaldo, well, we all know what happened in Germany. On top of that he had rapes charges against him (though probably girl trying rip him off than anythingelse). But still I think Ronaldo has improved vastly since last Dec. or so, after stinking up initially. My guess is that Fergueson is using Park Ji-Sung in a similar manner to he used Lee Sharpe to bring the best out of young Ryan Giggs. Ronaldo is not just extraodinary talent but also an extraordinary player who carried his team in EPL almost single-handly upto now. I have a feeling had we not been demoted Ronaldo would probably be in a black and white jersey ATM.

Cronis puts good point on Robben. I havent seen this bastard defend to save his life, and even the British commentators seems to be laughing their ass off when J.Cole raped young exposed Urby Emanuelson time and time again. An international veteran such as Robben should have provided more protection for a young kid with little experience. We all know Denny Lanzaart aint Edgar Davids. I appreciate Robben's talent but he probably isnt strong enough mentally and tactically to play with Serie A coach.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Jun-hide said:
    Obviously the notion of overrated depends on the standard you are judging player against. I get a sense of feeling Dominic likes players who are easily incorporated into the team, puts in the hard work, and instead of trying pretty trick or two try to produce result for the team. And certainly I think Dominic values the character of players as much as their natural talent.

Now, personally I find myself agreeing most of the time with Dominic. His analysis of players are always spot on (though not necessarily expound on them every time), and the standard he judges against them are pretty fair to say the least. And we all know Robben is one scum who can't find a single teammate that will say something positive about him. As for the Ronaldo, well, we all know what happened in Germany. On top of that he had rapes charges against him (though probably girl trying rip him off than anythingelse). But still I think Ronaldo has improved vastly since last Dec. or so, after stinking up initially. My guess is that Fergueson is using Park Ji-Sung in a similar manner to he used Lee Sharpe to bring the best out of young Ryan Giggs. Ronaldo is not just extraodinary talent but also an extraordinary player who carried his team in EPL almost single-handly upto now. I have a feeling had we not been demoted Ronaldo would probably be in a black and white jersey ATM.

Cronis puts good point on Robben. I havent seen this bastard defend to save his life, and even the British commentators seems to be laughing their ass off when J.Cole raped young exposed Urby Emanuelson time and time again. An international veteran such as Robben should have provided more protection for a young kid with little experience. We all know Denny Lanzaart aint Edgar Davids. I appreciate Robben's talent but he probably isnt strong enough mentally and tactically to play with Serie A coach.
    Since it would take me 2 hours to answer your whole post :D , I´m gonna tell you only this about Robben: I ain´t saying I want him in Juventus, but the man is wonderkid, and I assure you: everything can be worked out, even playing him in Serie A...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    rscafan said:
    Doubt he is history, he surley would be good enough to replace Nedved for the first one or two seasons.
    Robben and Hleb will be too expensive.
    I would rather replace Neddy with Marchionni...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    mark83 said:
    Since it would take me 2 hours to answer your whole post :D , I´m gonna tell you only this about Robben: I ain´t saying I want him in Juventus, but the man is wonderkid, and I assure you: everything can be worked out, even playing him in Serie A...
    Blame your typing speed then.:p No Robben is a wonder, I agree. But I feel he will be hell of lot better in Spain than in Italia. Just my 50cents on this.

Just quick mentioned on Tranquilo Barnetta. Isnt he the one who scored a fantastic goal aginst one of the African team this WC? He seems to be a good solid player to me. Very similar to Neved of all people. Lots of work rate, solid build, and decent hit. Then again WC can make lazy people Rino Gattuso.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Jun-hide said:
    Blame your typing speed then.:p No Robben is a wonder, I agree. But I feel he will be hell of lot better in Spain than in Italia. Just my 50cents on this.

Just quick mentioned on Tranquilo Barnetta. Isnt he the one who scored a fantastic goal aginst one of the African team this WC? He seems to be a good solid player to me. Very similar to Neved of all people. Lots of work rate, solid build, and decent hit. Then again WC can make lazy people Rino Gattuso.
    :agree: on Robben., still I would give him a chance in Serie A when he matures...

Barnetta would be a jackpot considering his talent, versatility and his price...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Robben is a fantastic player, great individual skills...

Just afraid he might ruin the team spirit if he goes overboard with the individualistic performances.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
    Sep 12, 2006
    Jun-hide said:
    Robben is far too light-weight for Serie A, & has far too much of Zlatans selfish, me-first attitude to be considered da Juve. Jose puts up with it because he is like that himself, now his whole squad has a very poor attitude, Drogba, Terry, A. Cole, Lampard, all complain far too much, just get on with the game. Its prob this situation which makes Sheva's life so difficult. I mean, here is a guy who has spent years with real pro's, Maldini, Albertini, Costacurta, Pirlo, Rino, Nesta, et al. Now he finds himself surrounded by egos & pettyness, must be like a squad full of Pippo's!

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #157
    i got to say im glad that all our st rickers got injured.. finaly it seams that juventus are not going to move out palladino from the squad :D i cant beleive that it needed 3 injuries to our strickers to realise that palladino can do great with juve... he was amazing to watch againstt albinoleffe and im glad that juventus are thinking about keeping him... one performance isnt enough but he showed he has got what it takes... and again about robben i cant see how he would create problems in the juventus dressing room.. come on we are juventus and i guess were more than open to big talents.. and usualy big talents are always abit f**ked up in mind

Yvos

Jan 30, 2006
    I wanted to comment on the first post of this thread, the one about Sissoko.
    I don't want this guy in our team.
    First, he's a Liverpool-boy.
    Second, he's an asshole, he makes dirty fouls (remember Jestrovic a few years ago).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)