Moratti: Totti? If Only I Could Bring Him Here! (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Moratti: Totti? If Only I Could Bring Him Here!

Inter patron Massimo Moratti has heaped praise on Roma playmaker Francesco Totti.

"Totti is exceptional," he said. "He is the only player in the world that deserves to transcend the current financial crisis in football. If only I could bring him here!"

soccerage

===

Man what a brilliant idea that is!!! Imagine Totti goes to Inter, undergoes their mess-up-good-players program and becomes just as mediocre as everyone else they've ever signed. What a dream come true! :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #2
    Mazzone Compares Totti To Di Stefano

Bologna's coach, Carlo Mazzone had his say on where Totti should go if he had to leave Roma at the end of the season.

According to the veteran Roman coach, the Italian forward would suit Real Madrid a she would remind people of Di Stefano.

"I think that the best place for Totti, considering his image and technical value, is Real Madrid," said Mazzone. "Watching him in Italy with another shirt would annoy me, while I would see him well with Real: the Spanish would go crazy! Then, Madrid is his city: Totti in Madrid would be fine; there is a nice climate. He would remind people of Di Stefano, one who made Real Madrid's history; they would see a better Di Stefano. I'm Totti's sponsor!"

===

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Di Stefano? Mazzone should consult his doctor.

Aug 1, 2003
    I have to give credit to you, Martin. Both of your comments are equally hilarious :LOL:

I wonder what real Madrid fans would think bout this whole Totti-Di Stefano thing? Isn't Di stefano is what Boniperti is to us?

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #4
    If not a lot more, Di Stefano is the best player Real M ever had, also one of the world's best of all time.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

===

Man what a brilliant idea that is!!! Imagine Totti goes to Inter, undergoes their mess-up-good-players program and becomes just as mediocre as everyone else they've ever signed. What a dream come true! :cool:
    That was exactly what went through my mind when I read the title of this thread. :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    he was real madrid's best defender, midfielder and maybe there's best striker when he was playing

he's up there with Zidane, Pele, and maradona etc

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    Highly doubt it will happen, if Totti is sold he will probably sold to a club outside of Italy. Recently though, Roma has been financially secured for next season through a bank. Well, it would be a dream to have totti in the black and blue, but a dream is all that will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)