Montero (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I hope this thread gets closed. He was appaling on the night, I gave him a 2 rating - but that comment was completely disrespectful to a great player (in his day) - I urge you to edit that post for your own safety :fero:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I hope this thread gets closed. He was appaling on the night, I gave him a 2 rating - but that comment was completely disrespectful to a great player (in his day) - I urge you to edit that post for your own safety :fero:
Your a brave person, Tom, for lurking around the forums with that Nickname. :D

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Moderators, I ask you to ban this Urchin guy. He is only posting nonsense.
Haha. This is a forum. Don't u like to debate? Is it too much for u? I'm giving my opinion on football. U can't just have a forum with one way views. This is not the middle east, i can give my opinion and if u dont like it u dont have to reply

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Urchin ] ++

Haha. This is a forum. Don't u like to debate? Is it too much for u? I'm giving my opinion on football. U can't just have a forum with one way views. This is not the middle east, i can give my opinion and if u dont like it u dont have to reply

opinion ? arguements ? you are not even capable of carring a normal conversation.

we shouldnt even bother with you seeing that nature has give you this big mental challenge.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Montero is considered far past his best, but pls show respect to him. He did contribute to our success in the earlier times.

I wish that he can retire wearing a Juve jersey.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So I'm watching a recording of the match with my wife. And everytime I'm watching Liverpool take a corner and see Montero covering Hyypia, I'm wincing something tremendously. My wife, noticing my reaction, has to ask, "Why does Juve still keep him around if he's that bad?"

I just turned to her and said, "You apparently now know something that the Juve front office still hasn't quite figured out."

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Montero is a disaster... Every year he play so bad in important games. and I allway say, Ok this must be his last season at juve.. but but moggi and Lippi and Cappelo alll want to keep him... I don´t understand what they like at him.. may be he is paying to play for juve, and moggi needs his money.. I actionly wonderd why he did not get a red card yesterday..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Montero is considered far past his best, but pls show respect to him. He did contribute to our success in the earlier times.

I wish that he can retire wearing a Juve jersey.
OK he must retire today...

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
Yes this is his last season I think that after a catastrophe season like this was for him even Ronaldhino would consider to hang his boots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)