Montella (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
You know it hit me today.. Montella obviously isn't having the best of time at Roma, Cap rarely plays him and last year he scored a lot of important goals off the bench. But Vicenzo is much too good for that, he should play each round for a big club. But most clubs are well staffed so I thought why not Inter? No Crespo now and of course they have Julio Cruz but he's not as good. Do you think Montella could work at Inter with Bobo?
IMO : No. I dunno why have I got this image : that only Vieri and Inzaghi could work well together, that Vieri in combination with any other striker is a real disaster. Maybe this is because of his unusual style of playing ? I can't say why ... I'm not making any sense again. Montella is too soft to be combined with Vieri though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Is Cassano doing well in Roma? From what I've seen of him in the Champions League last season, he's a very quick and technical player. Is he a midfielder or a striker? How old?
Cassano's a forward
DOB: 12/07/1982

I don't know about your first question, he's only young... but he's been called "the best young talen in Italy" by Capello, so i'm sure he'll get his big chance...

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:yuck: As talented as the guy is, I just don't like him... I'd have extreme inner conflict if I had to decide whether to resent Totti or celebrate him scoring for Juve... :yuck:

The only reason I'd bring Totti to Juve is so that he doesn't get to wear the #10 :thumb::p
:confused:
so the shirt number matters so much to you huh?!
I think Del Piero will voluntarily give it to him too if Totti ever moved to Juve...I mean they're like friends. Face it!!!

You also cannot deny that he's extremely talented!!!!!! and if he played for Juve, he'll make miracles, esp with Del Piero there.
Guess they'll be unstoppable.... and I alway wonder why most people around here hates him very much....:confused: apparently it's all about Totti the person...not Roma, not Montella or any other player in Roma...

and come on, be reasonable man, you must be happy if he scores for Juve....because it's juve ;)....

I personaly don't hate him, he plays pretty well and I consider him a legend.... he has to mantain his manner a little bit though.....:D :D :D :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++
so the shirt number matters so much to you huh?!
I think Del Piero will voluntarily give it to him too if Totti ever moved to Juve...I mean they're like friends. Face it!!!
Nope, it's not that it matters so much... it's just that I'd like Totti to get a taste of his own greedy number-snatching medicine... (okay okay, i know it's the coache's decision but :fero:)

You also cannot deny that he's extremely talented!!!!!! and if he played for Juve, he'll make miracles, esp with Del Piero there.
Read the first part of my post :D Of course I know he'd do great here, hence my 'inner conflict' :cheesy:

Guess they'll be unstoppable.... and I alway wonder why most people around here hates him very much....:confused: apparently it's all about Totti the person...not Roma, not Montella or any other player in Roma...
The diving and the cheating more than anything...

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
Nope, it's not that it matters so much... it's just that I'd like Totti to get a taste of his own greedy number-snatching medicine... (okay okay, i know it's the coache's decision but :fero:)
I personally believe that the number isn't an issue...

Read the first part of my post :D Of course I know he'd do great here, hence my 'inner conflict' :cheesy:
I read it!!!!!:fero: :D :D :D
it's your feelings.....:) ;)

The diving and the cheating more than anything...
All players trade mark ;) ;) ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ahh thank you

but then again, diving is a form of cheating

cheat: To violate rules deliberately, as in a game; to deprive by trickery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)