Monster's Ball (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I saw it today. Not sure I would considere it good or not. In either case I don't recommend it.
wow, what a vivid review, you should be a film critic:D

no, just kidding. i haven't seen it, but i was supposed to be REALLY good. was bb thornton great? i heard he was amazing.

i think the films that often are very hyped have a tendency to suck, i rarely see them

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #3
    Well the thing is I don't really know what to say about it. It's just that the feeling I'm left with isn't a great one and that's the most important part to me.

I guess he wasn't bad although noone really impressed me in this one. He's a Kevin Costner copy though :D Not only does he look a little like him, the slow scenes that to me are really typical of Kev, he does in a very similar manner. And very heavy on them. In general I wasn't disappointed by him, though neither dazzled. :)

On a sidenote, I was curious about Puff Daddy's acting skills but he seemed to do okay. :)

Sometimes they are overrated, sometimes not. I don't really like to research a movie a lot before I see it, because then it's not as exciting. So I just take the risk basically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)