Momo Sissoko (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Statistics are just like mini-skirts, they give you good ideas but hide the most important thing
- Ebbe Skovdahl.
Plus anything that isn't sourced means nobody knows if those stats are true. BF could have made them up.

But indeed, passing is something you need to observe considering statistics don't account for the difficulty and the fashion in which the passes have been made. Personally, I used to like Momo but his passing became worse and worse. No idea how someone can say his passing "wasn't that bad."

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Plus anything that isn't sourced means nobody knows if those stats are true. BF could have made them up.

But indeed, passing is something you need to observe considering statistics don't account for the difficulty and the fashion in which the passes have been made. Personally, I used to like Momo but his passing became worse and worse. No idea how someone can say his passing "wasn't that bad."
Got them of that sport.virgilio website. The one that's supposed to be accurate & has been mentioned dozens of times already.
Making them up? What do you think I am? Some kind of "guru" claiming we have a deal with Aguero?

Good call on the fasting thing though, Jack. Kinda forgot about that for a moment. Was always my main issue with him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Got them of that sport.virgilio website. The one that's supposed to be accurate & has been mentioned dozens of times already.
Making them up? What do you think I am? Some kind of "guru" claiming we have a deal with Aguero?

Good call on the fasting thing though, Jack. Kinda forgot about that for a moment. Was always my main issue with him.

I'm just making the point that without sources you really have nothing. As I've said many times before, I don't care if this isn't the court of law, statistics and what folks consider "official" transfer news needs to be sourced. It's only proper.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
"I thank you with all my heart all the fans of Juventus. From my first my last day as a player for Juventus, I have always supported me and cheered during happy and unhappy ones. I will never forget everything you have given me the human level during my stay in the team. For three seasons, I have lived unforgettable moments, thanks to them. If I spent so many beautiful years at Juve, I owe to society. All officers and all my comrades I want to thank and say goodbye to all these excellent moments that we lived together. I will always have my heart in this part of my career. Today, I am a PSG player, but what I lived for two and a half years with Juventus, I will never forget. I wish long life to this team that has become very dear to me. I hope the team will regain the road to success as it wants its history and will continue to vibrate all his fans who deserve so much."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)