Momo Sissoko (7 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Shame that Sissoko passes the ball like he's a one-legged player, if he didn't he might actually be useful.
Seems to be some kind of myth that everyone started believing.

Last season's percentages of successful passes:

Melo 85,7%
Marchisio 84,4%
Sissoko 82,9%
Aquilani 82,2%

Considering the kind of game Sissoko plays (when not injured :D), I'm perfectly fine with this percentage.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I think Momo's f**k ups when it came to passing were just so obvious and that's why he gets singled out, he looked like someone having an epileptic fit whenever he would lose the ball or mess up in general.

Del Piero :heart:

I'll be sad to see him go, we have now got no full-on destroyers in the midfield with him and Felipe gone

Mar 9, 2006
Juventus have confirmed that they have accepted an offer from Paris SG for Momo Sissoko. “It’s now up to the player.”

Reports emerged yesterday that PSG had made the Old Lady an offer of €7m for the Mali international.

“I can confirm that we did reach an agreement with PSG director Leonardo,” Juve official Beppe Marotta stated.

“We have given the OK, but now it’s up to the player to agree terms. We’re waiting for the deal to be finalised.”

Sissoko, now 26, joined Juve in January 2008 for a fee of €11m from Liverpool. He’s played in 71 League games for the club since his arrival.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Seems to be some kind of myth that everyone started believing.

Last season's percentages of successful passes:

Melo 85,7%
Marchisio 84,4%
Sissoko 82,9%
Aquilani 82,2%

Considering the kind of game Sissoko plays (when not injured :D), I'm perfectly fine with this percentage.
Stats can be misleading a bit, because most of his passes were very hard to control for the receiver and usually got the receiver to a bad or an uncomfortably position what lead to the lost possession. I'm my opinion he is a terrible passer of the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)