Momo Sissoko (6 Viewers)

Jun 7, 2003
yeah man i cant understand the criticism the guy is not that bad, you guys are just morons and impatient. he just needs some confidence and then we have our gangsta in the middle of the park. and his passing is also not that bad.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
He's one of the few we don't need who retains some value, we should ship him and get Ekdal and Marrone back for depth.
We dont need Marrone mate, he is not good enough to play regularly in Serie B and frankly he does not have the skills even to warm Juve`s bench. We should use players like him, Immobile, Ariaudo (who we already sold), F. Rossi, Giandonato, Iago and etc and etc... to include them in deals with teams like Udinese, Palermo, Genoa, Napoli, who actually work hard with youngsters and are interested in signing that kind of players from bigger teams. For example, if in the summer we are really after Isla from Udinese and his price is about 10-13 mln euro, we always can offer Udinese Marrone and Immobile (as they were interested in these two last summer) and some cash (3-5 mln), which is a hell of a deal for us, and the money we save we can use for other players. There is no need to loan out 200 young players every year until they become 23-24 years old and from being considered as potential youngsters once they now turned into average players with no future in any big team in Serie A or abroad. We simply need to offload players that we do not intent to use and bring in players, that can actually help us reach our targets...

Now, Ekdal is a different player... From what I have seen in last couple of years, he is improving his game and he can be of use next year. He is a little above average class for Serie A, he is not great, no world beater or something, but when needed, he can step in and get the job done. I like him, he is still young and can improve more, but already he has quite good Serie A experience. If we have the chance, I would be glad if we bring him back to Juve, for a much needed squad depth. And still, if we manage to sell Sissoko, it would be nice, if we get one more player, we actually need a back up for Melo, I cant think of a player right now, who can be perfect for the job, but hopefully Marrota and Co will sort that out when summer comes...

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
how many teams play with BONAFIDE destroyers anyway? im forced to use the word bonafide because yes there are lots of teams that have aggressive ballwinners in the middle but they are also more than capable of lending value to the attack..we're frickin juventus...we shudnt be debating whether one of our regular players can or cannot pass the ball...we can be more effective if we have all 11 fully capable of playing ball at this level like theyre suppose to....

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What depth? I'd give Giandonato a chance over Sissoko. He certainly offers more than Sissoko and has a much lower salary.
Yeah, because Giandonato really amazed everyone with his stellar performance this season.

I do think we should ship Sissoko off next Summer, but only if his replacement is better than him. To ship him off just for the sake of it, doesn't really make any sense for us.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yeah, because Giandonato really amazed everyone with his stellar performance this season.

I do think we should ship Sissoko off next Summer, but only if his replacement is better than him. To ship him off just for the sake of it, doesn't really make any sense for us.
Giandonato was awful, still, I'd choose him over Momo anytime. That's how bad Sissoko is! He's not a football player, he doesn't know how to use his feet other than for fouling others.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Seriously, though, I don't think bringing in a player better than Sissoko will affect our transfer budget come next summer. Plenty of cheap options out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)