Momo Sissoko (10 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
I have to say that I really appreciate Sissoko's attitude. Despite the drama with Delneri and Marotta, and him being unwanted by the club, the way he handles himself in the media is respectable. When called upon, he gives his all. So despite his limitations as a player, :tup: to Momo. I wish him all the best.
i wish him the best as well...elsewhere..

ah doh want d man in mih side..he ah pullstones..we could and should do better

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Worst footballer I've ever seen for this club. No footballing skills whatsoever. Couldn't even be a useful player in the MLS, and I'm serious about that. We already have several players like him to choose from in the league.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is such a fucking bonehead. Lost the ball so many times in such a short period. Kills our possession, any momentum we might have plus dumbs the team up a few notches as well.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Maybe he can't be arsed because he want's out.

Sure looks that way on the pitch.

Shit slinging in the media with the management who then refuse to sell him. Yeah... he's really motivated to play for this club.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Passing to Sali before coming on the pitch sums up Sissoko pretty much.

Turk posted that clip of Poulsen doing the same thing at least 12343242345342135 times last season, let's see what he has to say about this stunt from Momo tonight.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Passing to Sali before coming on the pitch sums up Sissoko pretty much.

Turk posted that clip of Poulsen doing the same thing at least 12343242345342135 times last season, let's see what he has to say about this stunt from Momo tonight.
I just can't believe that he is earning millions for doing that...

Our most entertaining performer.

Lol
Pretty much sums things up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)