Momo Sissoko (8 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
True, but I think he did more good than damage today.

It's an equation with Momo.

%Damage = %benefit 1. Average game
%Damage > %benefit 2. Bad game
%Damage < %benefit 3. Good game.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He can't play in a solid 4-4-2. He has to be behind the midfielders and nowhere near the attack. He would be immense in Napoli's team covering for wingbacks and going side to side. I'm happy to see that he can still fly around the field and kill people. But sadly, his passing not salvageable.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
It seems that Momo has learned a thing or two about tactics from Delneri. He kept it simple and did his job. If he keeps that up, then I'd like him to stay as backup for Melo. Melo should start because he is capable of passing. It gives Aquilani another option to pass to, and it doesn't put all the responsibility on him.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
It seems that Momo has learned a thing or two about tactics from Delneri. He kept it simple and did his job. If he keeps that up, then I'd like him to stay as backup for Melo. Melo should start because he is capable of passing. It gives Aquilani another option to pass to, and it doesn't put all the responsibility on him.
He was horrendous today,there was a 30 second spell when he gave the ball away 3 times. He isa lovely guy but he is simply not good enough

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I have to say that I really appreciate Sissoko's attitude. Despite the drama with Delneri and Marotta, and him being unwanted by the club, the way he handles himself in the media is respectable. When called upon, he gives his all. So despite his limitations as a player, :tup: to Momo. I wish him all the best.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I have to say that I really appreciate Sissoko's attitude. Despite the drama with Delneri and Marotta, and him being unwanted by the club, the way he handles himself in the media is respectable. When called upon, he gives his all. So despite his limitations as a player, :tup: to Momo. I wish him all the best.
I'll agree with you there.:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)