Momo Sissoko (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As for Delneri not being a good man-manager, even the best ones fall out with players they don't think are pulling their weight, and they also tend to be more proactive with players they actually think they can use. Delneri doesn't rate him, another real shocker, considering how good he clearly is. I don't buy his injury excuse either, he wasn't even fit to make the bench when we are short of players? Maybe he doesn't want to get injured to stop his transfer.
I think you miss the point. If we take Sissoko's words as truth, clearly DN had a bias against the player from day one. Seems to me that the manager has a greater rapport with other players and he makes it a little too obvious. We'll see if these comments emanate from other players, but if Momo's comments are true then we can blame part of his form on manager stupidity.

Personally, I don't rate Momo highly either unless he could improve his passing, but even so I wouldn't toss the player out on his ass. That's just bad man management.

This has nothing to do with being Muslim.
Well, ya never know...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Thanks for showing your ignorance. Maybe you should actually do a bit of research and see what does "Fast" means.
Oh, I read it as he should go somewhere else fast.

Do you guys like Sissoko just because he's muslim though? Because as a player he's been shit.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Momo was alright under Ranieri but hes been crap for a while now. I don't care what religion he is or colour he is. In my eyes he's just a player that needs to move on

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
As much as I want Sissoko shipped out, I can't really begrudge him that interview...well, to an extent. He's clearly being mistreated/handled poorly, particularly with regard to their flip-flopping when it comes to putting him up for sale.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Sportitalia - Juventus, Sissoko dice no al Genoa
11.01.2011 23.13 di Fabrizio Romano articolo letto 4452 volte
Fonte: Sportitalia
© foto di Carmelo Imbesi/Image Sport
Il centrocampista della Juventus, Mohamed Sissoko, ha detto no al trasferimento al Genoa. Secondo quanto emerge dalla trasmissione 'Speciale Calciomercato' di Sportitalia, il maliano vuole soltanto la Premier League: timido sondaggio dall'Aston Villa, ma bisognerà vedere le scelte della Juventus in termini economici.

---

I wonder if we were interested in some Genoa player.

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
Aug 1, 2006
I don't care much if some troll here or elsewhere try to insult islam, cuz i was raised to respect others no matter what their religion is.
I love Momo as a person and a player, i always did and i'll keep it this way.
But everything has an end.

Just ignore him :andyandbarcelona:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think you miss the point. If we take Sissoko's words as truth, clearly DN had a bias against the player from day one. Seems to me that the manager has a greater rapport with other players and he makes it a little too obvious.
I agree and think that happens more than you think.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I didn't even read Nick's comments as anything to do with being Muslim, maybe that's just me. In the UK at least I've heard people say that phrase to tell people to 'get lost', but maybe he was being naughty ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)