Momo Sissoko (26 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Marchisio and Pepe would make good back-up DM's. I have a feeling we're getting a leftie this winter and Martinez is coming back also. We could even stick Traore in there in case all goes to hell.

So please Marotta, sell the oaf.

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Marchisio and Pepe would make good back-up DM's. I have a feeling we're getting a leftie this winter and Martinez is coming back also. We could even stick Traore in there in case all goes to hell.

So please Marotta, sell the oaf.
are you serious,pepe as dm,even the madrid's pepe did not do well when played as a dm..so no to pepe as dm,he should just stick to the wings..

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If that's really the case then Del Neri screwed up big time. No matter how awful Sissoko has been this season you don't leave him out and replace a primavera kid on an away debut for a crucial 3points game.

Lame move by him if that's the case of course.
I actually it's strange also.. Giandonato don't even get a shot even several minutes in match against City.. And i thought he is not the hard working midfielder that will compliment Aquilani..

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Ty My Friend ;)
I am Very Sorry....My All Day = Work in Kirklareli University and Play League Of Legends ( http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/ ) and i can Watch only Our Team's Match i dont Watch other team Matches :sad: (Damn PC game addiction :( )...But I Love This Forums and Friends :heart:

And i am happy for dont Forget Me :touched:

Lets Go Friends !!! Lets Win This SCUDETTO and Kick This Filthy Milano Teams' Asses :andy2:

Forzaaa Juuveee !!! :flag3:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ty My Friend ;)
I am Very Sorry....My All Day = Work in Kirklareli University and Play League Of Legends ( http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/ ) and i can Watch only Our Team's Match i dont Watch other team Matches :sad: (Damn PC game addiction :( )...But I Love This Forums and Friends :heart:

And i am happy for dont Forget Me :touched:

Lets Go Friends !!! Lets Win This SCUDETTO and Kick This Filthy Milano Teams' Asses :andy2:

Forzaaa Juuveee !!! :flag3:
YES! YESSSSSSS!!!!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Liverpool defender Glen Johnson interesting Juventus as Momo Sissoko looks set to leave - report

Juventus are reportedly ready to launch an ambitious move for Liverpool defender Glen Johnson, and will offload Momo Sissoko in January.

General director Giuseppe Marotta is expected to make some changes during the transfer window, and adding strength in defence is a priority.

Tuttosport claims a quality right-back is needed, and the indications lead to Johnson, who is a main target for the Turin side, and it is said he wants to leave Anfield.

Sparking a move into life is now down to Marotta, but there is interest in Johnson from German club Bayern Munich, who are also working on a deal.

Before Juventus make a move, they are looking to sell Sissoko, who is exit bound after enduring a campaign in which he has been considered little by coach Luigi Del Neri.

Aston Villa are said to be looking at the 25-year-old former Liverpool man, whose experience in the Premier League would suit such a move.

goal.com
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...der-glen-johnson-interesting-juventus-as-momo

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Just throws his daddy long legs All over the pitch makes dangerous tackles and decisions that can cost a game. Never will forget that run and the goal he made against Lazio lol and not forget now with that assist for Krasic.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I remember when this guy was crucial to Juve, he was really good under Ranieri at one point, and we were all calling him the next Vieira.

What happened :sergio:
Nothing changed imo, Sissoko belongs to old fashioned football systems, we are playing modern football with Del eri, where defensive midfielders should be quick thinking and creative, today's football requires players like Melo and Aquilani as central midfielders, Sissoko can't create, nor attack or pass. But he can still break attacks like before. He will match with smaller teams that rely on counter attacking, like Fiorentina..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But he can still break attacks like before.
Nope, don't think so. He can't even do that anymore. Just look at him against the likes Lech and some of the Serie A matches he's played in recently. He's ran around easily, doesn't make those solid reaching tackles anymore, and doesn't even look as athletic. This player is on the wane in every single area of the game.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Nope, don't think so. He can't even do that anymore. Just look at him against the likes Lech and some of the Serie A matches he's played in recently. He's ran around easily, doesn't make those solid reaching tackles anymore, and doesn't even look as athletic. This player is on the wane in every single area of the game.
I know Andy, he is off from having bad season, not that he is 35 now.. Will gain his form again soon with other team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)