Momo Sissoko (29 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
icεmαή;2758325 said:
In what way is Sissoko greater than Poulsen? Do you guys even watch the sport? Poulsen has had a pretty decent career being very good consistently for both Schalke and Sevilla. What exactly has Sissoko had? One good season at Liverpool and one very good season at Juve and lots of mediocrity in between. The guy can't even pass a ball ffs.
My english is ugly so i can not debate with u :sergio: .

But no one like Poulsen , liverpool already wanna get rid of him .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Remember, Sissoko was playing great defensively during his first season here. He was still a detriment when he, and we, had the ball. It's just that he was so good in hunting down players that we didn't care about possession, apart from myself and maybe a few others(like Hustini).

Now he's not even good defensively. It appears that Serie A has figured out that all he's going to do is run at you and try to kill you. So, as any professional would do, they try to move the ball quicker.

Sissoko's net worth is trending down mighty quickly as well. He simply keeps getting worse and worse, and the fact we have a little more willingness to keep the ball this year means Momo has become Joe Blow.
Edited: :agree:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I think Sissokos problem is his legs are way too thin for his body

He'd do better with Chicken legs

This dude is getting more and more horrid every season and every game.

Must go asap

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I'm fed up with Momo.

He used to make up for his technical ineptness by closing down almost all players on the pitch. Now, he does literally nothing, but missing passes and running after opponents carelessly.

Should be shown the door in January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)