Momo Sissoko (4 Viewers)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Sissoko wasn't bad today. He wasn't great by any means but I thought it was an improvement. I mean, I could have sworn I saw him pass a few balls to our players.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Its Liverpool all over again for Momo. He's loved by the fans from the beginning only for them to realize that he's actually not a good player.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i am sure the thought has crossed everyone's mind that there cud be someone in momo's placed performing his 'destroyer function'and can still contribute much much more in both defense and offense and overall play...we cud be stronger as a unit without sissoko..what did it for me was seeing our DESTROYER being shoved about by (i think it was) Bogdani...he took it like a little girl if u asked me..

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I loved Momo from the first day he arrived and still do.

Now unfortunately, he's simply not up to scratch. His Emu legs give him no balance, he has close to zero tactical awareness and even the passes that make it to a team mate are wobbly old ones. He then compounds it by giving away completely needless free kicks.

I could have sworn he was better when he first arrived? Or maybe it was all covered-up by Zanetti's ability in the middle?

Sadly, I think it's time our beautiful African brother moved on.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I honestly think it's a confidence issue for sissoko. You can tell by his body language he's scared to go into tackles almost as though he forgot how strong he was. If he can get gain that back he will be reborn. Also as far as passing well thats a issue on it's own

Jul 2, 2006
Only thing hurts me that seeing people care too much about sticking or unsticking threads and repeating their wish as if forum threads have somekind effect on players.

Giovinco was watching the forum right? Let's see if Giovinco inform Sissoko about latest news and what will be Sissoko's reaction.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Only thing hurts me that seeing people care too much about sticking or unsticking threads and repeating their wish as if forum threads have somekind effect on players.

Giovinco was watching the forum right? Let's see if Giovinco inform Sissoko about latest news and what will be Sissoko's reaction.
Sissoko will not even call Giovinco.

I think people should care about supporting the club the way you do instead :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)