Momo Sissoko (8 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
did you guys see that one two he tried to do with the ref there? that's some good trolling by him right there
:lol: i did'nt even react to that move to be honest lion i just said ignore it and keep watching may be things will change to the better. whats the point?? sissoko cant simply pass even if his life depended on it.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
It is true, I dont know who said that, but it is true - Momo plays worse with every single game, he is so gone in january, I hope we can sell him for a decent money and buy with that someone like Beck...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
did you guys see that one two he tried to do with the ref there? that's some good trolling by him right there
:lol2: That was really the highlight of the match, even better than that counter attack where Amauri stopped running when he received the ball.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
This guy is like a seesaw - he constantly sways side to side trying to avoid falling over

Have you ever seen a more lanky, unbalanced, uncoordinated or unskilled footballer?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think Ciro encouraged Napoli to sign him up a while ago.

Another reason to love Ciro and know for sure that he's thinking more about Juve than Napoli.

Sissoko is :sergio:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I really don't understand what the hell happend with Momo the last 2 seasons, I hope he is not back in his suicide period like he was some time ago.
I hope he recovers fast because i really like him as a player, his octopus tackle used to be so great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)