Momo Sissoko (38 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
No, Sissoko needs to use his fucking brain.
I can't disagree here.

He actually has very little to offer. When he's good he can tackle, but that's it. One of the most limited professional athletes in sports today.
He used to be the pillar of our midfield in 09. He was literally the only reason our team was even remotely competitive. He was a beast. He used to destroy everything and that gave our team so much breathing space. I think you're seriously underrating this guy. He carried this team's midfield at one point. He's just in poor form. It's not fair to call for his head just yet. Once we play him for good number of games and he consistently puts out poor performances then we can judge him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm sorry to say it but he no longer adds anything to this team. Its not just about him giving up the odd pass anymore.

He really is playing terribly these days.

Jun 13, 2007
Simply not true, Del Piero had a far greater impact than Sissoko, and at times so did Zanetti.
Fine, he was one in the top 3 then. And what he gave our midfield was a different level of play. He was really good. Stop for a second. Think back, and remember what this guy used to give us is his good days.

He has been doing this for two years, OK? He's had enough chances, just like Amauri.

Sissoko needs to go now.

That's unfair. Last year, the whole team was shit barring Chiellini and Diego. If you want to be consistent, we need to sell everyone who was one our team's roster last year except Chiellini. Sissoko wasn't even among the worst performers. Granted, he hasn't been his self for a while but how someone like Grygera or De Ceglie have a place in the team while he can't is beyond my understanding.

I don't think he should start for us. But I think he's a useful substitute and he gives our team good depth. It would be a big mistake selling him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
As much as I like the guy I must admit it was a poor performance today, that said though, its not like the others around him were any better. They all sucked balls, but sissoko would get the ragging as usual.

Anyway it really seems all the rumours and god knows what he feel unsettled or something at the club, dont see him running around, lack of passion or something, if it continues this way then for the sake of his own career and us he should move on. Its a shame his a player who at his best can make his haters choke on their own vomit but no denying he was poor tonight. Forza Sissoko.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He was literally the only reason our team was even remotely competitive. He was a beast. He used to destroy everything and that gave our team so much breathing space. I think you're seriously underrating this guy. He carried this team's midfield at one point. He's just in poor form. It's not fair to call for his head just yet. Once we play him for good number of games and he consistently puts out poor performances then we can judge him.
:tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fine, he was one in the top 3 then. And what he gave our midfield was a different level of play. He was really good. Stop for a second. Think back, and remember what this guy used to give us is his good days.
I don't really care, to be honest. He was good for his first year approximately, but ever since he's simply gotten worse. Tonight he put in one of the worst performances I've ever seen.

Time to move on. Since we seemingly are trying to become better going forward, Sissoko has no place in this team. He's a burden. End of.

That's unfair. Last year, the whole team was shit barring Chiellini and Diego. If you want to be consistent, we need to sell everyone who was one our team's roster last year except Chiellini. Sissoko wasn't even among the worst performers. Granted, he hasn't been his self for a while but how someone like Grygera or De Ceglie have a place in the team while he can't is beyond my understanding.

I don't think he should start for us. But I think he's a useful substitute and he gives our team good depth. It would be a big mistake selling him.
I think he should be sold immediately. Unfortunately, I have to wait until January to possibly see him gone. He adds nothing and doesn't even do the job he's supposedly good at. And yes, send Amauri and Grygera along with him, too.

what crap.

last time against City he gave a MOTM performance.
Take your own advice...

enough BS already.

that said though, its not like the others around him were any better.
Yes they were. Sissoko was easily the worst player for us tonight. Take Ahmed's advice.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
what? did he not play an excellent game last time in Manchester?

he was terrible, agreed.

sweeping statements that he is 'finished' when he just played a stellar game last time round are therefore bullshit.

Jun 13, 2007
I don't really care, to be honest. He was good for his first year approximately, but ever since he's simply gotten worse. Tonight he put in one of the worst performances I've ever seen.

Time to move on. Since we seemingly are trying to become better going forward, Sissoko has no place in this team. He's a burden. End of.

I think he should be sold immediately. Unfortunately, I have to wait until January to possibly see him gone. He adds nothing and doesn't even do the job he's supposedly good at. And yes, send Amauri and Grygera along with him, too.
Are you being deliberately thick? If Sissoko leaves, our midfield will only consist of Melo, Aquilani, and Marchisio. And in all probability, all three of these players will be starting for us. So what happens when we want to rest either one of them. Or one of them gets suspended or injured? Should we play Pepe in the middle?

I'm not entirely against the idea of selling Momo if we are goinf to replace him with someone with more quality. But selling him in January when we are clearly not going to be able to get any quality names in the middle is downright idiotic.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
He used to be the pillar of our midfield in 09. He was literally the only reason our team was even remotely competitive. He was a beast. He used to destroy everything and that gave our team so much breathing space. I think you're seriously underrating this guy. He carried this team's midfield at one point. He's just in poor form. It's not fair to call for his head just yet. Once we play him for good number of games and he consistently puts out poor performances then we can judge him.
:agree:
The absence of Momo in the last 3 monthes of the season was the main reason behind the performance decline of the team in that period.

what crap.

last time against City he gave a MOTM performance.

enough BS already.
:tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
what? did he not play an excellent game last time in Manchester?

he was terrible, agreed.

sweeping statements that he is 'finished' when he just played a stellar game last time round are therefore bullshit.
I think he's finished here, I really do. He doesn't even seem like he wants to play anymore. He's getting worse and worse, and I simply want him gone.

He did well against City, but that's just one match. Overall he has been poor for the past two years. There's no denying it.

I disagree theres atleast 3 or 4 players who would fall in the same worst player accolade for tonight. Regardless I think he will stay :agree: :p
Who? Grygera? Please...

Are you being deliberately thick? If Sissoko leaves, our midfield will only consist of Melo, Aquilani, and Marchisio. And in all probability, all three of these players will be starting for us. So what happens when we want to rest either one of them. Or one of them gets suspended or injured? Should we play Pepe in the middle?

I'm not entirely against the idea of selling Momo if we are goinf to replace him with someone with more quality. But selling him in January when we are clearly not going to be able to get any quality names in the middle is downright idiotic.
Obviously I'd want to bring in a replacement. Knowing how Aquilani can break a nail easily, we probably need another central midfielder anyway, somebody who can box to box for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)