Momo Sissoko (11 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It was impossible to take the ball from Emerson. I'm not saying he dribbled the ball, it's just that he knew how to protect the ball and when someone challenged him he would never lose the ball, he'd protect it, fool the other player and pass it on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

awit

Jan 10, 2010
We should give Sissoko a new job. Tell him to go tackle all the opponent's defenders and the goalkeeper when they are attacking and the opponent's strikers when we are attacking. We can't let him near the ball again

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
SELL PRONTO...how can he be considered a professional player when he cant make the simplest of passes and cant even dribble straight

srsly how the hell is this thread a sticky

just shows how shitty our team is

Jun 13, 2007
It was painful watching Momo today. From what he once was to this. When Sissoko used to track a player down you can bet your money he's going to come out on top with an impossibly brilliant tackle. Now he just looks like he lacks the drive and the hunger. I think he wants out. I don't think we should sell him. He has a lot to offer, he just needs some time and people need to show him the right attitude.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
We should give Sissoko a new job. Tell him to go tackle all the opponent's defenders and the goalkeeper when they are attacking and the opponent's strikers when we are attacking. We can't let him near the ball again
as CF, I am definitely interested since he maybe can't be worse than amauri in front :lol:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It was painful watching Momo today. From what he once was to this. When Sissoko used to track a player down you can bet your money he's going to come out on top with an impossibly brilliant tackle. Now he just looks like he lacks the drive and the hunger. I think he wants out. I don't think we should sell him. He has a lot to offer, he just needs some time and people need to show him the right attitude.
No, Sissoko needs to use his fucking brain.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He actually has very little to offer. When he's good he can tackle, but that's it. One of the most limited professional athletes in sports today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)