Momo Sissoko (11 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
The thing with him is he cant pass quite as good as other midfielders but honestly why is Marchisio playing? he isnt killer with his passes and his defense is get in their way and make them pass which is good but we knock Sissoko to much. How often at the end of game yesterday did he try to create and no one would move!!! I felt sorry for him because i knew people would blast him for not making the killer pass to the players making non-existant runs when thats not even his job in the game. I am going to start blasting Chiellini's goal record drom now on. He sin't that bad a passer

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The thing with him is he cant pass quite as good as other midfielders but honestly why is Marchisio playing? he isnt killer with his passes and his defense is get in their way and make them pass which is good but we knock Sissoko to much. How often at the end of game yesterday did he try to create and no one would move!!! I felt sorry for him because i knew people would blast him for not making the killer pass to the players making non-existant runs when thats not even his job in the game. I am going to start blasting Chiellini's goal record drom now on. He sin't that bad a passer
I agree with you regarding players not making runs for him yesterday, but his passing is generally poor.

I think some people's criticism of Marchisio is over the top, he played a "killer" pass to Quagliarella yesterday to go one on one, and played well defensively, plus he has scored two important goals already this season.

Defensive play is not just about making slide tackles, it is about being disciplined and sticking to your position.

Apr 19, 2007
I agree but Sissoko starts alot of attacks with his Defensive plays while if a good dribbler is on Mrachisio he always gets the shot off with very little contest. He does play tactical but when his space runs out and its time to buckle down he is usually left to dry. All Im saying is look at what Sissoko is good at and no one else can do that on our team. I hate all the abuse on the team towards some of our players. It is really irritating

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I agree but Sissoko starts alot of attacks with his Defensive plays while if a good dribbler is on Mrachisio he always gets the shot off with very little contest. He does play tactical but when his space runs out and its time to buckle down he is usually left to dry. All Im saying is look at what Sissoko is good at and no one else can do that on our team. I hate all the abuse on the team towards some of our players. It is really irritating
:agree:

I agree, but I just think that Momo gives the ball away too often. But games in which we are facing counter attacking sides he does play well in being able to get back and win the ball, plus he did look good against Man City.

Having said that I would play Melo, Aquilani, Marchisio ahead of him and if we got a decent bid I would sell.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
If we can get decent money for him we should definitely sell. Melo Marchisio Aquilani and Marrone/Ekdal (or both) should be good enough next season.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I don't think that Marrone or Ekdal would be better than Sissoko but I'd imagine we need money for our transfer budget to strengthen our defence and attack for the next season. If we can get some good money from our 4th choice CM, then it should be a good deal.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not saying they have to prove themselves better than Momo but they should at least be able to break the starting elevens and make an impact at the small teams they are playing for before we even consider bringing either one back here.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I agree with you regarding players not making runs for him yesterday, but his passing is generally poor.

I think some people's criticism of Marchisio is over the top, he played a "killer" pass to Quagliarella yesterday to go one on one, and played well defensively, plus he has scored two important goals already this season.

Defensive play is not just about making slide tackles, it is about being disciplined and sticking to your position.
Wasn't it DP that put Quag through?

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Looks like Momo is not happy with his current stature at the team. His agent gave an interview to Radio CRC:

"My client is an important player. He has the characteristics of the central midfielder Napoli are looking for,"

"There hasn't been any contact yet. Momo wants to play more so we are thinking about the market.

"No player can allow themselves to snub Napoli. They are a team who are working very well and the club suits Sissoko's characteristics.

"Initially he could go on loan with an option to buy. It would work for Napoli. He has international experience. He is a really useful player.

"Juve don't use him as much as we expected, even if they can't allow themselves the luxury to let him leave."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)