Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
probably not cultured enough for the continent, but he would rape the crap out of forwards in the EPL.
It's obvious you've never played the CB position before.

All the debatable positives in having Sissoko in midfield turn into undebatable, disastrous negatives when fielded as a CB. The most important thing about an organized defense is shape -- you simply can't have players like Sissoko back there if you want to win matches.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
1. Sissoko could easily be a CB - Chiellini is just as rough
2. Dzeko should be purchased
3. Sissoko should not go the other way
4. We need depth all across the park - Dzeko and Sissoko should both thus be at Juve

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's not just about being rough. You have to be able to read the game and act in unison with the rest of the backline in a zonal system. :sergio:

I take it not too many have actually played this sport.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's not just about being rough. You have to be able to read the game and act in unison with the rest of the backline in a zonal system. :sergio:

:tup:

its not just about being able to tackle, you have to understand the play and read it so well to be an effective CB.

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010

I play CB or sweeper and have done so for quite a number of years so I'd like to think I know a thing or two about CB's ;)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
If Diarra comes in as a replacement, I'm 100% behind shipping Sissoko out. Particularly if it indicates Dzeko arriving next summer.

Sissoko, half the time, is a liability.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When are we going to stop buying players that need the "right players" around them? Why can't we just get players that can adapt AND pass without being babied?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Definitely one of the most underrated players on this forum.
It's weird how many folks cling to Amauri's impressive first three months, yet completely forget just how much of a beast this guy has been in his first year, more or less, with us.

The guy was stealing as much balls per game, as Amauri or Iaquinta were missing chances.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's weird how many folks cling to Amauri's impressive first three months, yet completely forget just how much of a beast this guy has been in his first year, more or less, with us.

The guy was stealing as much balls per game, as Amauri or Iaquinta were missing chances.
Did you see the one guy even (orgut, i think) rates Iaquinta higher than Benzema.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)