Momo Sissoko (3 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
"Al momento mi trovo molto bene alla Juve e non è mia intenzione trasferirmi da nessun’altra parte”.

At the moment I'm very happy at Juve & I don't intend to leave.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Mohamed Sissoko Happy To Stay With Juventus - Agent

Player’s agent says midfielder is likely to remain in Turin…

The agent of Juventus midfielder Mohamed Sissoko has said his client is happy in Turin and looks likely to remain with the Bianconeri, despite numerous reports linking him with a move away from the club this summer.

"Unless something new [comes along], which is always possible, Sissoko will be a Juventus player for the next three years," his agent Jose Segui told Tutto Juve.

The former Valencia and Liverpool man had been heavily linked with a move to Bordeaux in recent months but now looks set to stay put, with Segui insisting the club have no desire to let him go.

"Momo is happy in Turin,” he said. “He’s a Juventus player and the club has never mentioned the possibility of selling the boy.”

Goal

I know not everyone will agree but to me this is good news.

Forza Momo

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I honestly can't see us getting any better option for any of our current midfielders so keeping Momo would be wise. Just head for the defense and wingers as priorities instead.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'd sell him, sell Poulsen, sell Tiago, keep Melo and bring in a young talented back up DM. Then, buy a top class CM to play alongside Melo, someone who can pass the ball FFS.

DM - Melo/young DM
CM - Marchisio/top class CM

Youngsters like Marrone to be used when we have injury crisis :sergio:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Let's have a deal.

Since the transfer market opens in July and closes at the end of August. I'll give you the names of the two players in mid-July. After watching the World Cup and evaluating other players not participating in WC.

I'll precisely estimate the value of each player then request a print of the available transfer budget from JC Blanc (or whoever takes his place) after selling the likes of Sissoko, Poulsen and Tiago.

So, mid-July? Okay? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)