Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Apart from this season, he's been one of our better players. If we are to get rid of the players who didn't play well this season, we will only have one or two players left in the team.
It's not just that he hasn't played well this season. He's apparently incapable of controlling or passing the ball and he plays like a complete idiot. As the ESPN commentator put it, "He's braindead. He must be."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Momo is very good at what he does which is destroying opposition attacks with his tackling ability and physical strength. I would classify him as a very good footballer in his role. Unfortunately that role of 'destroyer' doesn't suit modern football and doesn't suit the future of Juventus. We already have a bunch of defensively ept midfielders who can at least pass the ball. I would sell Sissoko and buy a regista type.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Actually guys i dont knw y r u attacking MOMO this much,he is a good player n a kind of a fighter than every team would like 2 hv.

The prob is actually is that,if a team playe with two GKs would it go?
surely.NO even if those two GKs r BUFFON&KASILLAS.WHY?
because u can never play successfully with 2 players in the same position,remember KAKA & DINHO in Brazil,BATISTUTTA & CRESPO in argentine....and so n so.

The same prob in juve there r many DMC's of MOMO type MELO,POULSEN these ppl can't play 2gether u need some1 like Marchisio to play with only 1 of them,then it would go.And it happend last year with momo&caludio.

I belive than MOMO lack something of intellegence and he is a BRAINDEAD,but der r many BRAINDEAD playrs in Europe who r superstar just because they r playin with ppl who suit them,Example: GATTUSSO,YAYA TOURE,G.SILVA and many other.

I'm not sayin that we should sell all our DMC's but ithink MOMO&Felipe should be kept Poulsen has to go and a player who is Marchisio-like should come,i prefer our EKDAL he is really cool,got vision,skills&moreover he is adjesting gradually to italian life style.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we just need it all to gel. we need a coach to come in, play tactics and get a starting line up. i think between injuries and coaches, it has been hard for every player to perform at their. If Melo gets a second chance, then so does momo because both have teh goods and have proven they have these goods, but are playing under a brain dead coach.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Apart from this season, he's been one of our better players. If we are to get rid of the players who didn't play well this season, we will only have one or two players left in the team.
He hasn't even been one of the worst players this season. Far from it actually.

We have to rid the team of the braindead players. Sissoko is one of them, potentially the worst.

We can't play smart footie with this guy in here.
Well, we (at times at least) played smart footie with him in the team last year, so I don't agree with that at all.

I think everyone can agree that Sissoko loses the ball way too often, but at least he tries to make up for his mistakes. Which can't be said about certain other players.

If I were to make a list of 10 players who should absolutely be here next season, Momo would be on it. Without a doubt.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He hasn't even been one of the worst players this season. Far from it actually.

Well, we (at times at least) played smart footie with him in the team last year, so I don't agree with that at all.

I think everyone can agree that Sissoko loses the ball way too often, but at least he tries to make up for his mistakes. Which can't be said about certain other players.

If I were to make a list of 10 players who should absolutely be here next season, Momo would be on it. Without a doubt.
Who would your other 9 be? I am just curious, as I am not entirely sure I would keep Sissoko if we were to retain 10 players, unless we have actually become that bad as a club.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The same prob in juve there r many DMC's of MOMO type MELO,POULSEN these ppl can't play 2gether u need some1 like Marchisio to play with only 1 of them,then it would go.And it happend last year with momo&caludio.
why can't melo and poulsen play together? what melo lacks in his passing ability poulsen compensates for, same with momo, what he lacks in his passing, poulsen compensates. the matter of having too many DMC's was never an issue for capello's Juve we had the likes of Giannicheda, blasi, vieira, emerson, appiah, it was just a matter of finding the right balance and combination

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)