Momo Sissoko (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Camo's problem is his attitude. When he wants to he owns the entire right side of the pitch, but the moment he loses the ball he needs to stop and change his tampon. I don't understand why he does that yet others cry when discussing Gio's defensive woes.

And PS: Bring back the soaker, I want to see his black ass fuck some people up gangsta style...I can't wait to see his ninja tackles again.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Some Italian journalist is saying that Sissoko could be joining Barcelona in January. I love Momo and all but imagine Momo ruining Barcelona's beautiful game by giving away the ball all way to many times. :lol2: Momo really doesn't fit in Barca's way of playing.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Some Italian journalist is saying that Sissoko could be joining Barcelona in January. I love Momo and all but imagine Momo ruining Barcelona's beautiful game by giving away the ball all way to many times. :lol2: Momo really doesn't fit in Barca's way of playing.
He has their most important requirment, the heart of a lion, makes me wonder why Ibra....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)