Momo Sissoko (1 Viewer)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
yep and now they will say this transfer happened because of Ranieri
actually, Momo was CR first and Lampard second request.
Do you remember when everyone blamed Ranieri when he said , "we were thrown into buying Tiago and Almiron"
We - supposed to be me, as he defended club a little..CR even than knew that Tiago would be bad..
so nothing to do with Secco in those 2 cases..

Anyway, we need 3-4 top class players, otherwise we would fight next season for 4th spot, and im not joking...Everyone had better and stronger team last season and they already bought few players..

Same as Arsenal, if they loose Hleb and 1-2 more players, they would fight for 4th spot..

I hope that im wrong, but we shall see..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Sissoko - Gerrard will stay put

Former Red backs skipper to remain at Anfield

Mohamed Sissoko expects his former team-mate Steven Gerrard to remain at Liverpool.

The Mali international left Anfield in January to join Serie A giants Juventus, but does not expect Gerrard to be joining him in Italy.

The annual rumours surrounding the England midfielder's future with the Reds have already begun, but Sissoko believes that the Liverpool captain would find it impossible to tear himself away from his boyhood club.

Difficult

"Steven Gerrard for me s one of the best midfielders in the world," he said.

"If Inter Milan want him it will be very difficult because he has been at Liverpool since he was young, he is one of the best players for Liverpool.

"We will see what happens in the next transfer window."

Important

Sissoko may not be expecting Gerrard to turn his back on the Premier League any time soon, but he admits that he is thoroughly enjoying life since leaving England for Turin in the New Year.

"I am very happy to be at one of the best clubs in the world - Juventus," he said.

"All the time I enjoy Juventus games and this is more important for me."

Intensity

The former Valencia man has helped Juve clinch a place back in the UEFA Champions League for next season and he fully expects Italian clubs to mount a serious assault on the competition in 2009.

"I think when we see Juventus, AC Milan and Inter Milan, all these teams have very good players so I think next year the Champions League is going to be very hard," he added.

"I think in England the game is a high tempo and since coming to Italy I think the intensity of the game is less but tactically I think it is very difficult to play in Italy.

"I played in Spain, I play in Italy and I played in England. I can't say which one is the best, all three are very good championships."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12961_3558864,00.html

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Simply not good, i know that people will attack me for this but sissoko passes r really bad. He's form in the last 2 games droped and i don't know if this is temporary or what...........
Not satisfied with this reply, TBH. I'm not mad at you though and won't attack you but I asked if someone could offer more detailed analysis of his performances. ( ehm...*hint* Dominic/Azzurri7 *hint* :D )

Sissoko offered us so much in midfield since he arrived even with his poor passing so that is not what you should be looking as the main aspect of his game to criticise him. You can't expect him to be Andrea Pirlo. Sissoko offers us much more than passes so what I really want to know is how were his performances without the passing issue. Tiago is a very good passer and his performances were still one big shite. ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
"I think when we see Juventus, AC Milan and Inter Milan, all these teams have very good players so I think next year the Champions League is going to be very hard," he added.

Milan and CL in the same sentence? Sissoko must've been drunk when he said that. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)