Momo Sissoko (19 Viewers)

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Crap second yellow in my opinion. He clearly went to win the ball as he does all the time. Sometimes tough players like him get a raw deal.

Forza Momo I love your work!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The Black Ninja is sitting at his home meditating, training, and waiting patiently for the start of the new season to begin. He can't wait to start owning midfielders again, and I can't wait to see him go at it :)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
He is injured , he has a Slight stretch .. got that from his national team .

ROMA, 6 luglio - Momo Sissoko, atteso tra qualche ora nel ritiro di Pinzolo, è vittima di un leggero stiramento che si è procurato con la Nazionale maliana nelle partite di qualificazione per la Coppa d'Africa disputate le settimane scorse. Verranno verificate le sue condizioni e inizierà la preparazione con un lavoro differenziato.

Jul 26, 2007
The 23-year-old suffered a muscle strain while playing for Mali during their recent 2010 World Cup qualifiers in June.

Sissoko is expected to arrive at Juve’s summer training camp at Pinzolo within the next few hours, where his injury will be assessed properly by the club’s medical staff.

It is not believed that the midfielder’s injury will keep him out of action for too long, although it will disrupt his pre-season training work.

There was widespread criticism when Juve signed Sissoko from Liverpool in January for €13m. The Malian, who had been discarded by Reds manager Rafa Benitez as supposedly not good enough for the first team, has proved many of his doubters wrong with a series of fine performances in midfield.

The Bianconeri are currently searching for a new partner for Sissoko in the middle-of-the-park, and have been strongly linked with his old Liverpool team-mate Xabi Alonso.

-Goal.com

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I guess this disrupts summer training but I hope he'll be there for the CL prelims. We'll already not have the 3 kids (Gio especially) so losing our more established players would suck. Momo is already out of the seasons 1st game though so I'm sure theres plenty of recoup time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)