Momo Sissoko (8 Viewers)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
The black ninja is there. Great job :tup:

Although he isn't wearing a Juventus jersey
Well i still see the black ninja part there so thats good, and i did change the pic but it seems to have changed back to the stupid liverpool picture, i apologize guys, i have no idea how to make the pic stay there if what i did didnt work :( (i had changed the pic to him in a juve jersey tackling the ball from inter's zanetti).

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
When I visited the site I saw the picture of him tackling Zanetti, I wonder if it was edited because the watermark on the picture was showing?

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Zé is right. And his nephew or cousin is Seydou Keita of Sevilla, another player were linked with...
Actually that's incorrect as well.. i always thought that too but it's Sidi Yaya Keita from RC Lens (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidi_Yaya_Keita) that is the nephew of former african footballer of the year Salif Keita and thus related to Momo as both are nephews of Salif Keita.. Sevilla's Keita is not related to either Momo or Salif Keita

Interestingly enough Sevilla's Seydou Keita player with Sidi Yaya Keita at RC Lens for a few years but they are not actually related

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)