Momo Sissoko (8 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
The opinios about Sissoko has change from everybody screaming how bad he is, and whatta bad transfer he was. Now he is Black Ninja :rulz: and one of our key players.

One advice to some of you. When Juventus buy a player. Regardless if it´s Messi or Lampord or even Brocchi.

Give the guy a chance to prove his worth, don´t say he is shitty before he gets a chance to prove his self for Juventus.

I am against some of the transfers we have done and im sure i will hate som of Secco future moves in the summer. But I will give all of them a chance.

Example Nocerino I gaved him a chance, and now i Hate the fucker :D, he is the worst player I ever seen. Hope he leaves fast as hell. Loserino must leave in the summer so Marchisio can get the chance he deserves :D
it's all about expectation my freind, we expected Tiago and Almiron to be monsters, so we set our standards so high. in Sissoko care we expected him to be waste of money so our standards are already low

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
it's all about expectation my freind, we expected Tiago and Almiron to be monsters, so we set our standards so high. in Sissoko care we expected him to be waste of money so our standards are already low
Ok I personall diden´t like that we bought Almiron and I was against it. No expectiation there for me, but I gaved him a chance and after a while I saw that he was what I expected :D but still I gaved him a chance to prove me wrong.

I do understand your way of thinking but don´t call players bad words and names and that they suck before they have showed in Juve that they do suck;)

Is sick to se people here say Shitsoko and then call him our " Black Ninja" he rules the mitfield and he is the boss of our mitfield.

Just a opinion:flag3:

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
no, he was responding to my post
Lol i was talking about Nocerino.. I agree with you in saying Sissoko has been an absolute monster for us, superb so far and i hope he produces these performances consistently

I posted my thought in the wrond thread, dont know why?. Sorry mate

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He is better than what we expect he has been performing above our expectation,but i hope he improves his passing and then truly he can be a really WC player.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Sissoko is a beast...I'll be first to admit I didnt want him at Juve, but he has proved all the critics wrong so far.
You are not the only one.

He is better than what we expect he has been performing above our expectation,but i hope he improves his passing and then truly he can be a really WC player.
I too hope that he improves in his passing, other than that he has been a force in the midfield.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Did anyone know that Momo Sissoko and Seydou Keita (Sevilla FC) are somewhat related. They both have the same uncle Salif Keïta (who was also a football player and played in France and Valencia), but I am not sure whether or not Sissoko & Seydou Keita are related.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Did anyone know that Momo Sissoko and Seydou Keita (Sevilla FC) are somewhat related. They both have the same uncle Salif Keïta (who was also a football player and played in France and Valencia), but I am not sure whether or not Sissoko & Seydou Keita are related.
Well they're both nephews of Salif Keita so they might be related by blood.. Salif was African footballer of the year a couple of times

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Great destroyer. Sissoko patrols the pitch like a menacing UFO that moves faster and stronger than anything else despite being larger than everything in sight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)