Momo Sissoko (7 Viewers)

OP
Jul 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #267
    :D

Momo sends letter to the Liverpool fans

Dear Liverpool fans,

As soon as I arrived in Liverpool I realised how much this team meant.

Now, after two and a half years I have to say goodbye and I can’t hide the great sorrow I feel in leaving one of the best clubs in Europe.

Liverpool FC as a club, its fans, its coaches and my team-mates have together helped me to become a better player and, above all, a better person.

Liverpool FC is one of the greatest. The Liverpool fans never desert their team.

Even in the worst moments you have a strong sense that the fans are with you, supporting you as much as they can, never giving up, those fans make Liverpool even stronger. I really want to thank them for helping me to feel and to understand what football means in its purest form.

I also think Liverpool FC functions this way because of its leaders; Rafael Benitez works from dawn to dusk, and the players know they must fight for the red shirt in every second of every match.

Now I am beginning a new adventure in another big European Club in Juventus. They have also now put their faith in me.

I shall play to my best in every single match, I shall fight hard for my new shirt to the end, but when every match is finished, I know what I’ll do first - I shall ask about the results of Liverpool FC.

Everybody knows the legend “You’ll Never Walk Alone” and I shall never ever forget the experience and the team.

I want to thank everyone for the opportunity and wish everyone all the best for the future.

With my best regards,
    Mohammed Sissoko

anfield-online.co.uk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I shall play to my best in every single match, I shall fight hard for my new shirt to the end, but when every match is finished, I know what I’ll do first - I shall ask about the results of Liverpool FC.
    :shifty:

You know, Sissoko. You're not doing much to win fans down here. Perhaps you should not care so much about the side that wanted you out and focus on your new home.

I mean, afterall, they didn't see a future for you there, right?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Instead of Sissoko thinking about how Liverpool is doing after every match he plays with us, I'd rather have him disect his performance with us and actually analyze what he needs to improve upon.

These sort of comments are just so fucking foolish. xcen3x is right, Ranieri and Sissoko both need to shut up.

Mar 30, 2006
    I disagree. I think these comments show what a class act Sissoko is and the fact he can relate so well to the fans shows what he will do for Juve's fans in the future. The comment about Rafa too shows he has not grudge or ill will despite him not being played.

His desire and emotion on the field are a big part of his game and it is nice to see him thank his old club but also give a sign that he is moving on and going to do his best for us.

It seems like Sissoko can do no right. Don't take anger out on him for the failings of the management.

Let him prove himself on the field before being overly critical over every little thing he does.

:pint:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    I'm not entirely for nor against his transfer, but since he is in now,
    there is only 1 thing for him to do - Prove himself ON THE PITCH, all the rest are secondary.

Good Luck ... SSK

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I disagree. I think these comments show what a class act Sissoko is and the fact he can relate so well to the fans shows what he will do for Juve's fans in the future. The comment about Rafa too shows he has not grudge or ill will despite him not being played.

His desire and emotion on the field are a big part of his game and it is nice to see him thank his old club but also give a sign that he is moving on and going to do his best for us.

It seems like Sissoko can do no right. Don't take anger out on him for the failings of the management.

Let him prove himself on the field before being overly critical over every little thing he does.

:pint:
    shortsighted. There is no need for stupid comments to the media. That is what has fucked our players over recently.

Dec 10, 2006
    yeh pretty normal to have at most 7 like my grand parents, but 14? what were they trying to do? make a small village?
    Woooow... 14 kids....!
    Is this normal in Africa actually?? I have 2 sisters and we're 3 kids in our family.....but I think we're a high population family....!! :D
    wonder....! Perhaps they're going to make a small village too....! ;)

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
    I mean this guy...come one...First he said "L'pool is biger club than Juve"...Than he stated "I love Juve since i was a kid"...Now he is saying he will ask how L'pool is doing after each game...He's got a pea size brain, that guy...and RUIneri isn't far behind...

I'm wiht Andy on this one, he is not doing much to win fans over here...

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006

Momo sends letter to the Liverpool fans

Dear Liverpool fans,

As soon as I arrived in Liverpool I realised how much this team meant.

Now, after two and a half years I have to say goodbye and I can’t hide the great sorrow I feel in leaving one of the best clubs in Europe.

Liverpool FC as a club, its fans, its coaches and my team-mates have together helped me to become a better player and, above all, a better person.

Liverpool FC is one of the greatest. The Liverpool fans never desert their team.

Even in the worst moments you have a strong sense that the fans are with you, supporting you as much as they can, never giving up, those fans make Liverpool even stronger. I really want to thank them for helping me to feel and to understand what football means in its purest form.

I also think Liverpool FC functions this way because of its leaders; Rafael Benitez works from dawn to dusk, and the players know they must fight for the red shirt in every second of every match.

Now I am beginning a new adventure in another big European Club in Juventus. They have also now put their faith in me.

Everybody knows the legend “You’ll Never Walk Alone” and I shall never ever forget the experience and the team.

I want to thank everyone for the opportunity and wish everyone all the best for the future.

With my best regards,
    Mohammed Sissoko

anfield-online.co.uk

Keep Stronger , Enron . We know you will miss him a lot :seven:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    On TSN, the stupid main sports network here, they have these power rankings and Juventus is in 10th. What caught my eye is that they mentioned something about the Sissoko signing: "...the Old Lady climbed up the rankings, even though they signed clumsy Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko (ha ha ha)...".

I'm guessing these rats assume that if you can't play in England, you're shit. I hope Sissoko makes these fucking douchebag Canucks choke on their fucking poutine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)