Momo Sissoko (34 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
U no that Momo is actually crap no wonder we're offloading him. Just suprised you're payin £8.2M:rulz: He's a top bloke and will be an instant hit with the fans but has limited skills.

Can't pass
Can't shoot
Scored just 1 goal for us
All he does is run and tackle and constantly GIVE THE BALL AWAY
Trust me this is daylight robbery for you Rafa must be laughing so hard right now

Good luck
You're one ignorant L'Pool fan. You know exactly that Sissoko can do much more than that.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
obviously you dont watch him much. what he said was right.
I think you better soap it and play somewhere else, I've been following Sissoko since his Valencia days, so don't tell me that I haven't seen him playing.

Some of you just like to type for the sake of it.

Apr 19, 2007
I dont think this is bad...our central midfield is set. All we need is vdv and we will have a very solid midfield. With Andrade back next year we need either a cb or lb and we will have a good team next year that is really young and will just continue to improve. The good thing is in the past were fighting age with Thuram canna emerson viera but now its in our favor. We will be a very good serie a team next year

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I think you better soap it and play somewhere else, I've been following Sissoko since his Valencia days, so don't tell me that I haven't seen him playing.

Some of you just like to type for the sake of it.
well if you think sissoko can do all that stuff, well i dont know who you have been watching.

honestly how can you call that liverpool fan ignorant if he says exactly what hes been seeing when he plays for his team? honestly i dont get how you can just say he is ignorant when its true that sissoko cant pass or tackle etc.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
U no that Momo is actually crap no wonder we're offloading him. Just suprised you're payin £8.2M:rulz: He's a top bloke and will be an instant hit with the fans but has limited skills.

Can't pass
Can't shoot
Scored just 1 goal for us
All he does is run and tackle and constantly GIVE THE BALL AWAY
Trust me this is daylight robbery for you Rafa must be laughing so hard right now

Good luck
I also remembered that Momo Sissoko is a Juventus player and he's no more Liverpool player, so try not to insult our players, por favor.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
well if you think sissoko can do all that stuff, well i dont know who you have been watching.

honestly how can you call that liverpool fan ignorant if he says exactly what hes been seeing when he plays for his team? honestly i dont get how you can just say he is ignorant when its true that sissoko cant pass or tackle etc.
I disagree. Even the majority of L'Pool fans admit that the man can tackle well and pass. If you read his post you'll notice that he has something with Sissoko and isn't making any logic, he was a starter under Benitez whom he L'Pool fan consider him as a Saint.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Azzurri and Gill,

Sissoko was very good at Valencia and when he arrived at Liverpool.

He has been crap since he lost his place in the side and his confidence.

I believe he will be a decent signing as we can get him back to his best, though we overpaid a bit for him.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I disagree. Even the majority of L'Pool fans admit that the man can tackle well and pass. If you read his post you'll notice that he has something with Sissoko and isn't making any logic, he was a starter under Benitez whom he L'Pool fan consider him as a Saint.
well fair enough, better not to get into an argement :) but i guess i will agree to disagree with you, fair enough?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Azzurri and Gill,

Sissoko was very good at Valencia and when he arrived at Liverpool.

He has been crap since he lost his place in the side and his confidence.

I believe he will be a decent signing as we can get him back to his best, though we overpaid a bit for him.
thats one thing i dont get, when i used to wtch valencia i used to think, 'not bad looks pretty good' but when he joined pool and with that really high ratio of cautions, made me think that he lacks any kind of talent.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
thats one thing i dont get, when i used to wtch valencia i used to think, 'not bad looks pretty good' but when he joined pool and with that really high ratio of cautions, made me think that he lacks any kind of talent.
He did well for a season or so at Liverpool before losing his place in the side.

He hasn't had the chance to re-establish himself since the injury to his eye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)