Momo Sissoko (111 Viewers)

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
i think in the future he will be much better than vieira, his young and still can learn a lot of things to make him a great player....i like him because he bring a balance for our midfield especially to help our defence sector.

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
Momo is the best signing that i have seen from the new management !! they failed with Tiago, Almiron, Poulsen ( he is good so far, but i dont think that he is the signing that Juventus deserve), Melberg ( well he is at a satisfactory level but still we need a leader next to chiellini)

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
i like sissoko alot...but he truly sucked against calgiari!! he couldnt get one pass right..he was losing balls real easily..he was losink battles to easily!! man i was so pissed at him...if it wasnt for marchiso our midfield would have been dead!!

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Momo admits September struggle
Wednesday 24 September, 2008
Juventus midfielder Momo Sissoko has revealed that he is finding it tough to give his best on the pitch during Ramadan.

The Mali international is a practising Muslim and is forbidden from eating during daylight hours during the month of September.

Sissoko admitted that it is hard to balance his religious beliefs with his profession while he was at Liverpool and feels his form at Juve has also been affected.

“It's a shame because I know that I didn't give my usual contribution against Cagliari as I was so very tired,” Sissoko told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Everyone is different. Last year I had just recovered from meningitis and an ankle injury so I couldn't observe Ramadan.

“But Ramadan is a duty and certainly not a form of torture, Italy is a multi-cultural society and it's nice that everyone is welcome.”

Sissoko is still expected to start against Catania this evening alongside Marco Marchionni, Claudio Marchisio and Pavel Nedved.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Momo admits September struggle

Juventus midfielder Momo Sissoko has revealed that he is finding it tough to give his best on the pitch during Ramadan.

The Mali international is a practising Muslim and is forbidden from eating during daylight hours during the month of September.

Sissoko admitted that it is hard to balance his religious beliefs with his profession while he was at Liverpool and feels his form at Juve has also been affected.

“It's a shame because I know that I didn't give my usual contribution against Cagliari as I was so very tired,” Sissoko told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Everyone is different. Last year I had just recovered from meningitis and an ankle injury so I couldn't observe Ramadan.

“But Ramadan is a duty and certainly not a form of torture, Italy is a multi-cultural society and it's nice that everyone is welcome.”

Sissoko is still expected to start against Catania this evening alongside Marco Marchionni, Claudio Marchisio and Pavel Nedved.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Ranieri should rest him, because a) it's his turn to have a rest b) he's clearly not capable respecting Ramadan and playing at his usual level twice a week.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
well that explains his lack of form recently, he should be rested tonight - is it true that he cant even take on water during the hours of fasting? if so he shouldnt even be playing!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)