Momo Sissoko (10 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:gsol: Best destroyer in the world :gsol: Gattuso + Ambrosini owned by Sissoko. :touched:

He can singlehandedly own a four man midfield. My God, what a player. He is finally showing his true colours.

He was indeed a bargain.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
U no that Momo is actually crap no wonder we're offloading him. Just suprised you're payin £8.2M:rulz: He's a top bloke and will be an instant hit with the fans but has limited skills.

Can't pass
Can't shoot
Scored just 1 goal for us
All he does is run and tackle and constantly GIVE THE BALL AWAY
Trust me this is daylight robbery for you Rafa must be laughing so hard right now

Good luck
Yep we know all that, but hopefully, our noob managers will wake up some day and bring Mascherano and your coach too!
Good luck and welcome to the forums...
obviously you dont watch him much. what he said was right.
http://www.zippyvideos.com/1401072147333456/sissoko

Congratulations. Liverpool fans will be celebrating tonight..
:rofl:

Jul 2, 2006
my favourites

U no that Momo is actually crap no wonder we're offloading him. Just suprised you're payin £8.2M:rulz: He's a top bloke and will be an instant hit with the fans but has limited skills.

Can't pass
Can't shoot
Scored just 1 goal for us
All he does is run and tackle and constantly GIVE THE BALL AWAY
Trust me this is daylight robbery for you Rafa must be laughing so hard right now

Good luck

Just want to wish Momo well and let you guys know you're getting a bargain. Momo has the potential to be a great player, he's struggled with his form this season and is really lacking confidence but all he needs is a good run in a side (which unfortunately he's not going to get with Gerrard, Alonso and Mascherano ahead of him) and im sure he'll be back to his form of his first 2 seasons with us. To put into perspective how good he was in those 2 seasons; i'd have put him ahead of Gerrard (who had arguably his best season for us in 05/06 scoring 23 goals from midfield) and any other player for us during those seasons.

Good luck Momo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)