Momo Sissoko (17 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
"Juve careful: Melo bites»

Sissoko: "With Galatasaray is tough, but with a Pogba so you can win again in Madrid»

TURIN, September 4, 2013 - Fresh breach of contract with PSG, Momo Sissoko has spent all afternoon in a meeting with his entourage. Waiting for a new professional adventure (almost certainly in England, at Reading), the Malian continues to be aggiornatissimo on the world black and white. The last Champions League draw with Juventus in the same group of Real Madrid, took him back a few years. As of November 2008. Momo was one of the protagonists of Juventus triumph at the Bernabeu. In the evening Del Piero scored two goals in fantastic ("And if I think about the standing ovation from the audience at the exit of Alex I still get chills," says the midfielder), but Sissoko - 7.5 in the report cards Tuttosport - annihilated the entire median madridista, erasing from the game Sneijder. "And 'one of the" battles "to which they are closest. A great match, which got very certain. Del Piero in the locker room asked us basically two things: maximum concentration and stroke without saving. "

How do you imagine this new duel Juventus-Real Madrid?

"The Spaniards are stronger than in 2008, but the Bianconeri are to be grown further since then. In pre-season I faced Cristiano Ronaldo is fantastic, but I think that Juventus can repeat our company. Conte's team is solid and has all the qualities to reach at least the semi-finals. "

In what way?

"Well, Juve midfield is stronger than even the Real. Pirlo is unique, Vidal and Marchisio are top players. And Pogba impresses me more every day. It 'really phenomenal at this rate will become truly one of the best in the world in his role. "

For experienced the added value of Juventus will be Tevez.

"A Conte needed a player like him. And Tevez has made the right choice by choosing one of the most prestigious clubs in the world. "

What regrets of his adventure in Turin?

"Without the last accident, maybe I'd still be there. With some comrades are still in touch with the fans and the feeling is always great. I'm really proud to have played for Juventus. "

In black and white, in his time, there were also Felipe Melo and Mellberg: both are enemies of Juventus in the Champions League group. The Brazilian and Swedish with Galatasaray with Copenhagen.

"Mellberg not heard from him in a while, though I happened to speak of him with Ibrahimovic. Felipe? For as I do, it will already be on overload: think every day for those two matches of the Champions League. He has a great character and will want to prove that Juve was wrong and he deserved to play again with that shirt. "

At Fiorentina, last year, she has been labeled as a meteor. What did not work?

"It 's been a negative experience for my career. I took a risk and did not go well. Florence except Montella: Working with him was a pleasure. But now part of the past now I only start to get back Sissoko a time. "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)