Momo Sissoko (21 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is bad, but no need to insult the guy. How about you blame the director for filling ur roster with plent of average player, or blaming the coach for having loser mentality and no tactics or whatsoever. Momo is bad, but he is definitely not the worst.
He is bad. That is not an insult. An insult is like talking down about his color or nationality.

Pepe is average but is doing well...Motta is average but doing well...these "average" players are all pulling their weight at the moment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He is bad. That is not an insult. An insult is like talking down about his color or nationality.

Pepe is average but is doing well...Motta is average but doing well...these "average" players are all pulling their weight at the moment.
but "a piece pf crap" is an insult.
I know he is bad, and just doesn't belong there on the pitch. We just have to live with it, until we get a director with big balls realizes that momo and his little band (Motta, Gregera, and PDC) don't deserve to be playing for Juventus

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What the hell are u saing , MOMO and Chiellini was the best .

He is 100 times better than fu**ing MELO , Aquilani , Marchisio

Best CMF in Juventus .

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007

DN is bad and is not doing anything at all.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

I would say it's the other way around...he's a good player but playing average. I think he's too jumpy and rash.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think he can't defend to save his life and Del Neri so far isn't able to find a way to minimize his clear defensive deficiencies.

He's great going forward though.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think he can't defend to save his life and Del Neri so far isn't able to find a way to minimize his clear defensive deficiencies.

He's great going forward though.
This.

Momo was great when Ranieri was around. So much so that the team fell apart when he got injured. But that was 2 seasons ago. We need to find someone to replace him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Icey having a blond moment. Kyle is talking about Motta. Momo can defend worth for 4 players, he isnt talking about him obviously.

Motta IS good going forward, and I been one of his advocators for years, but I used to think he is just average defensively, but so far he is looking like way below that. He has been the opposite of well to say the least, when DC does more defensively, you know its bad.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Icey having a blond moment. Kyle is talking about Motta. Momo can defend worth for 4 players, he isnt talking about him obviously.

Motta IS good going forward, and I been one of his advocators for years, but I used to think he is just average defensively, but so far he is looking like way below that. He has been the opposite of well to say the least, when DC does more defensively, you know its bad.
This

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

:agree:

Not to make excuses or anything, but I think he just needs to calm down a bit. It's only been a few games and I'd still give him some time to improve. We all know PDC is a lost cause, he's been here for like 3 years and has not improved at all. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)