Moise Kean (86 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
His improvement this season esp in link-up play and first touch, is making Vlahovic looking more and more like a one-dimensional attacker.
He looks like a traditional poacher who atm also happens to struggle both physically and mentally thus making him rather useless when goals don’t come his way, whereas Kean on the other hand is showing better athleticism and overall more efficiency at working with scraps and creating for himself but is currently missing something in terms of actually converting his chances…

I am sure eventually there will be plenty of games where one will turn out to be more useful than the other, mainly depending on the type of opponents and approach to the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Fun (and a little sad) info

Of all 18 Juve players who played more than 60 minutes so far this season (excluding the goalkeepers), only Kean is yet to score or assist a goal. The other 17 players scored or assisted at least one goal.
More fun info is that the club awarded him the POTM for October

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Of all 18 Juve players who played more than 60 minutes so far this season (excluding the goalkeepers), only Kean is yet to score or assist a goal. The other 17 players scored or assisted at least one goal.
He has been extremely unfortunate though

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Kean is neither lethal finisher nor clutch player. he may have a Wrong attitude; he posts much shite on his Social media, often at the wrong time. in most time he allows himself to get easily influenced by those around him like the red card that he got last year(I don't remember which game but it was very unsual act).

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Tbh I never rated him even when he was a “promising youngster”, he had zero redeeming qualities and normally you can see with young players right away, what they are good at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)