Moise Kean (39 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If he goes the rest of the season without a goal, will he be the first first-team Juve striker to do so?

Answer: no not quite. (only checked back to 09-10 season)

Bendtner 0 goals in 11 total apps
Anelka 0 goals in 6 total apps
Kaio 0 goals in 11 total apps 21-22

Amauri 3 goals in 16 total apps 10-11
Borriello 2 goals in 17 total apps

Various other losers like Pjaca even nabbed a goal here and there. Kean himself scored 8 in 40 all comps last year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

This makes perfect sense. Atletico he would be benched by Morata and Griezmann.

But Leverkusen Boniface out injured til late April. And Schick doesn't really score, so Kean would get minutes to compete.

In a team that's the most progressive and attacking team in Europe this season. Create alot of chances with ease.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This makes perfect sense. Atletico he would be benched by Morata and Griezmann.

But Leverkusen Boniface out injured til late April. And Schick doesn't really score, so Kean would get minutes to compete.

In a team that's the most progressive and attacking team in Europe this season. Create alot of chances with ease.
I’ll be curious to see how he does there, they obviously create a lot of chances. Kean has been terrible even at finishing the chances he does get here. Which is too bad, because there have been periods where he looks quite decent outside that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think two yellow = red is one game. Straight red is decided by some commission on how many games player will be suspended.
it can be when there's shit like spitting, racism or physical aggression involved. but for a foul that wasn't even a red for berardi and malinovskyi? i'd be surprised if they suspended him for more than a single game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)