Moise Kean (42 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
he might be a clumsy player, but his goal rate is still well above average. I stopped shitting on him, its hard enough to find a good starting 9, nevermind a backup. He also looks in better shape this year and seems happier. And its not like hes blocking some younger more talented player. Forza Kean LOL
These are fine stats (especially in Allegri's Juve in 22-23) but we do have to take into account he usually plays against the Empoli's and Salernitana's of the league.

1000017923.jpg

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
When a lot of people were hugging his nuts because he was young and scoring tap ins when he was given a run after we'd already won the league I said he was nothing special

Football manager has done a number on people now 90% of fans think a few years extra experience will somehow transform players. He was always limited as fuck.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When a lot of people were hugging his nuts because he was young and scoring tap ins when he was given a run after we'd already won the league I said he was nothing special

Football manager has done a number on people now 90% of fans think a few years extra experience will somehow transform players. He was always limited as fuck.
Yeah I'm still waiting on Benjamin Onwuachi to bang in 30 goals a season. Football manager taught me this.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He just has to stop missing sitters. He doesn't create a lot of his own opportunities and his long shooting isn't really a threat. But he gets on the end of so many easy chances and fluffs so many of them. I don't care what the stats say. He has such chronic yips. I don't think it's curable.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'll say it again, his peak was at 15 yrs old. He was agile and could dribble back then. As he bulked up, by 18/19 he already had some stone legs. Some of the heaviest legs I've ever seen him professional football, like those old big poachers who can't stop a ball.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
The thing with him is that he seems to get into scoring opportunities much easier than our other strikers. He just sucks ass at finishing but his attacking positioning is very good.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I'll say it again, his peak was at 15 yrs old. He was agile and could dribble back then. As he bulked up, by 18/19 he already had some stone legs. Some of the heaviest legs I've ever seen him professional football, like those old big poachers who can't stop a ball.
I’m pretty sure his brain is the same now as it was then, so I doubt that peak was any good either way.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Our worst 1st team player.

What a fucking goober. Muscular but not strong. A striker who doesn't know how to score. A shark with no teeth. He offers literally nothing. Not good enough even for 3rd choice striker.

I would genuinely rather see McKennie start at CF. With the hussle and the aerial threat he brings, no joke I think Weston would be of more use.

- - - Updated - - -

What was that moment when he was 3 metres offside, then when the pass didn't clear the defender he was complaining to Chiesa.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent game.

Had scraps to deal with in the first half and could have done better on a couple of occasions in the second half but caused Torino some problems by being willing to run in behind and down the channels. He held it up quite well too.

Poor to get caught offside on his goal in the first half though.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The number of idiotic fouls he makes when a defender is under pressure and he gifts an easy out, or the number of times he is offside even when in acres of space or being tracked by a slow defender lays bare his level of intelligence.

It wasn’t a bad game, but he must be infuriating to play with.

Aug 2, 2005
The number of idiotic fouls he makes when a defender is under pressure and he gifts an easy out, or the number of times he is offside even when in acres of space or being tracked by a slow defender lays bare his level of intelligence.

It wasn’t a bad game, but he must be infuriating to play with.
He is a low IQ athlete who took football as a profession because he can kick the ball

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)