Moise Kean (22 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
I think that he progressed a bit over the course of the season. Many underwhelming games but definitely matured and his goal ratio isn’t even that bad I thought. I think that with the right coach and more confidence he has the potential to become a very decent back up. He’s not among the highest in my sale/release list, but obviously a +35m offer should be taken into consideration if it arrives.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Cant blame him, I wouldn't want to represent the FIGC after this season
then make a statement before they kick you out

i don't think it's a political statement from him. when he went awol with his good buddy zaniolo it wasn't a political statement either. he's just a nonchalant guy, that is all there's to it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
then make a statement before they kick you out

i don't think it's a political statement from him. when he went awol with his good buddy zaniolo it wasn't a political statement either. he's just a nonchalant guy, that is all there's to it
What statement are you referring to? Sorry I've not really looked into this beyond the headline

I do find it strange why a 23 year old player would want to participate in an u21 tournament anyways

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
then make it clear before he joins the training camp

but he made himself available, joined the camp, then got himself kicked out. and this is embarrassing
That's fair enough, thankfully we've not faced this issue with kean on club level, although I do worry if we get zaniolo that things will spill over given their history of tardiness and attitude. Then again Allegri has approved the signing of Zaniolo so its bound to be a disaster

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Well compare that to lets say Belotti this year
Then look how many immobile scored for lazio and wonder why he cant hit a barn door with a banjo for the NT
Indeed, the striker options are bad, for some years now Belotti is a really advanced DM and Immobile barely can play outside of Lazio. Gnonto, Raspadori, Berardi, Borini, Retegui, Joao Pedro, Caputo etc also arent what you expect to start for Azzurri.

But if I'm Mancini, Kean still is way way down in my pecking order.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
What a bad move from Kean, I was hopeful that he was showing improvement and a positive mentality, but this seems like a bad sign.

He is in need of all the minutes, performances, goals, and recognition he can get and joining a good U21 euro team that has a chance at the trophy would have been good for his career.

In the end you will see Tonali, who is a scudetto winner, crucial player for a Milan in CL semifinal, play his heart out for the U21. Same for Scalvini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)