Moise Kean (78 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Zalayeta was twice the player Kean is.

We always had quality backup strikers.

Di Vaio was class. Marcelo Salas, Miccoli, Giovinco, Iaquinta etc.

I remember when we had Del Piero, Trezeguet and Zlatan to choose from and the 4th striker was a young Mutu.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

I remember when we had Del Piero, Trezeguet and Zlatan to choose from and the 4th striker was a young Mutu.
Don’t forget :chin:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Giovinco and Iaquinta?

Yeah, clearly Kean can't compete with such quality.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
we can always listen to offers

thing is with kean is that he's a weird player. terrible first touch, terrible passing, terrible link up play for the most of the cases, no doubt he's a very frustrating player to watch, yet he scores very often for a limited backup player. and he's homegrown. and he doesn't even earn a fortune, much cheaper than vlahovic, similar to milik and rugani (lol)

i wouldn't mind him leaving, i won't be depressed if he stays :boh:
For me the weirdest thing about Kean is how much he looks the part. He's strong and powerful which shows that he works hard and takes his craft seriously. Besides his red card he seems to have a good professional attitude as well. We can also see on social media how confident he is. His hair and beard style also make him look like a guy who's flying high on top of the world. You know what I mean? He just looks like a top footballer.

But then he plays and he's so limited. It's wild. But then as you say he does pop up with goals. Mindfuck

- - - Updated - - -

Hasn't Kean already scored more goals for us than Giovinco?

I liked Gio, but the manlet went to the MLS in his prime for a reason.
He went to make bank, and to be the biggest star in their league instead of a bit part guy for us.

I'd rather have a 23 y/o Giovinco than a 23 y/o Kean any day

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

This post is like a prime example that fans remember only what fits their current narrative. Young Mutu who was 26/27 when he played for us. Why do you guys pretend you remember anything from those years? Also mentioning Salas next to the players you listed is laughable.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Giovinco and Iaquinta?

Yeah, clearly Kean can't compete with such quality.
Both Giovinco and Iaquinta had twice the ability of Kean so yes he couldn't compete with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Stevie is one of the forum’s few Giovinco fanbois lol :snoop:
He was was one of the best young talents in world football at one stage so the excited was warranted. Obviously never fulfilled that potential but the reason I defended him so much was because I hated the Cancer boy nickname and the unnecessary abuse he got on this forum.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Was denied a goal by a freak save, and then his insane switch went off twice in 30 minutes and he nearly got himself sent off.

Sums it up, really. Almost good enough but not quite, plus he's a loose cannon.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Thought he had a good game. Was very isolated but got us up the pitch a few times and so unlucky not to score.
He had indeed. Even if Max will be criticized for not starting Vlahovic, I firmly believe that Allegri made the right decision here. Kean was a huge reason why Sevilla didn't put us under that much pressure. He won a lot of aerials and duels. He won those balls that Dušan's usually losing, hence prevented us from falling under pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)